• simp

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • pimp

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
looking back I can't tell if zack morris was a pimp or a simp. he slayed most hoes who were regulars on the show, but when it came to kelly..:patrice:he did lame things like propose marriage because kelly going on that cruise for 3 months and leaving him behind

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Ultimate simp. All i had to do was read zack and simp and automatically i knew it was saved by the bell.....

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
:flabbynsick: level posting
Why because I gave your thread 1 star?

Yeah that shyt makes sense.

Zac had bytches galore throughout the whole show, but wanted to marry Kelly, who dated only 2 guys other then him in like 8 years INCLUDING college. Meanwhile he had a different girl every episode.

Yeah she is a huge whore and he really simped after her lol. It's called you fukk whores but marry a woman.

And your rep and daps is fukking embarrassing b, step up your life.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't a simp to me. Remmy he dump Kelly for a hot nurse. :smh: AC and Jesse cock-blocked Zack. Let him :eat:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Why because I gave your thread 1 star?

Yeah that shyt makes sense.

Zac had bytches galore throughout the whole show, but wanted to marry Kelly, who dated only 2 guys other then him in like 8 years INCLUDING college. Meanwhile he had a different girl every episode.

Yeah she is a huge whore and he really simped after her lol. It's called you fukk whores but marry a woman.

And your rep and daps is fukking embarrassing b, step up your life.
reps and daps on a forum is 'life game'?