Was this the most blatant display of subliminal racism ever in a cartoon?

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real question I was asking about that movie is why couldn't the prince be dark skinned? You could use the excuse and say he's creole cause its in New Orleans but just saying that no one ever brings that up when you talk about the movie. :mjpls:
They were frogs majority of the movie too I like the movie and everything but that’s just something I noticed it’s funny that’s the story they chose to to use for the black princess one where you don’t even see them falling in love as humans so you don’t get see black man and women on screen together in fact the white girl was more in the face of prince (fake prince) then you see Tiana with him as human on screen. Lion King was the African Disney movie too and that is the greatest Disney movie of all time

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the Disney movie "The Princess And the Frog".
You might say to yourself, "Oh, Disney made a princess movie with a female black princess. Finally."
But wait, there's more. If you compare that movie to the other recent movies like "Mulan" and "Frozen", they all had songs that became very popular in the top 40. It got a Grammy nominations but didn't have a lot of pizzazz.
"Reflection" performed by Christina Aguilera was a big hit from the movie Mulan.
"Let It Go" performed by Idina Menzel was a big hit from "Frozen".
The song "Down In New Orleans" was the big hit of the movie "The Princess And The Frog", but that song is not even close to "Let It Go" in terms of popularity. You wonder if Disney was holding back.

i loved the princess and the frog when it came out but to be fair that was way before frozen and it was a black cartoon with no buffoonary and c00n characters.

The best song to me on the soundtrack was performed by Neyo - the best thing i never knew i needed. He was poppin at the time so they at least tried but white people just didnt support it.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Johnny from Ed Edd N Eddy being the “weirdo” of the neighborhood and nobody actually being his friend

NoStressB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
El Aye
This fukk ass nikka
latest

:scust::beli::pacspit: