Was this the most blatant display of subliminal racism ever in a cartoon?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
latest

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
these cartoons are racist as fukk lol. i remember having a VHS of Looney Tunes and Bugs Bunny was getting chased around by a black dude with gigantic lips and he was a straight idiot...i think even his sweat was black..he talked slow as fukk too...

as a kid i couldnt see what was being promoted to me...i dont even think my mom realized it at the time or just knew i couldnt tell...then i got older and saw it for what it really was :snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Look at the Disney movie "The Princess And the Frog".
You might say to yourself, "Oh, Disney made a princess movie with a female black princess. Finally."
But wait, there's more. If you compare that movie to the other recent movies like "Mulan" and "Frozen", they all had songs that became very popular in the top 40. It got a Grammy nominations but didn't have a lot of pizzazz.
"Reflection" performed by Christina Aguilera was a big hit from the movie Mulan.
"Let It Go" performed by Idina Menzel was a big hit from "Frozen".
The song "Down In New Orleans" was the big hit of the movie "The Princess And The Frog", but that song is not even close to "Let It Go" in terms of popularity. You wonder if Disney was holding back.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Look at the Disney movie "The Princess And the Frog".
You might say to yourself, "Oh, Disney made a princess movie with a female black princess. Finally."
But wait, there's more. If you compare that movie to the other recent movies like "Mulan" and "Frozen", they all had songs that became very popular in the top 40. It got a Grammy nominations but didn't have a lot of pizzazz.
"Reflection" performed by Christina Aguilera was a big hit from the movie Mulan.
"Let It Go" performed by Idina Menzel was a big hit from "Frozen".
The song "Down In New Orleans" was the big hit of the movie "The Princess And The Frog", but that song is not even close to "Let It Go" in terms of popularity. You wonder if Disney was holding back.

I don't know about this one. Vanessa Williams sung Colors of the Wind for Pocahontas and it hit the top 4 on the Billboard Top 100. It also won an Academy Award so maybe people weren't feelin that song like some of the others.