Was talking body counts with a homeboy the other day.....

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i'm the prudent one out of my cipher with 25. i don't know it that's a lot though. doesnt the average person only hit like 8-11 in a lifetime?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Over a hundred. I believe him to. When we were younger he said p*ssy dont have a face, so i know he smashed some less than desirables. Plus he was in the military too. :salute: to him, he put me on with a chic who sucked me off. :to: it was my first time getting head, im forever thankful.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've been fukking since I was 20...I'm 22 now and have smashed 25 chicks.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i remember a nikka i used to cop weed from told me he fukked 40 hoes his FIRST semester FRESHMAN year... i believed him too cuz i blew wit the nikka a couple times and he had a gang of hoes comin in and out spending money, shyt i almost got some p*ssy fukkin wit the nikka

how was he macking on college hoes? Where them girls first year in college?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
like 35........

yo aint no liar tho and i known this nikka awhile and i know how he get down........

plus the way it came up in the convo was just on some casual ish...

like i mentioned to him how a chick asked me what my numbers and how i have no idea then i said something like
"what u at, like 200?" to which he chuckled and said nah, im prolly in my 6's....

i mean its a relatively high number...but nikkas is out here fuking man........nikkas is sleeping on reality in here lol
you at 200? how has it been? how do you typically mack on hoes?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
600 seems a lil high but I won't just say its ducktales. I remember one weekend me and my potnas try to make list and that shyt was depressing. I realized its probably about 20-25 chicks that i knocked down and pretty much forgot about. I stopped when I got to 88and I wasn't even the biggest ho in our click so I can't imagine what some of my other potnas is...

One thing making a list made me ask myself though is, how many is enough? I mean how many broads can you knock down until you feel satisfied? There probably isn't a number so you might as well find a dope chick with good box and keep her on ya team

how do you typically mack on hoes? what gets them open easily?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i have them all in a .txt document but some of them are listed like this:

24. Emily (Southside)
25. Tiffany (Tramp/junkie)
26. Amanda (Jenna's friend)

:pachaha:

one of my boys is in a very popular band and his number was in the triple digits and he got laid more than anyone i know before he got wifed up.

what band? what type of music? where the chicks groupies on tour? did he have a local/cult following?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u average 60 posts a day.........

the average person would find that feat difficult to believe as well

antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the biggest ducktales I've seen on the coli

You seem young so even if your boy has been sexually active for ten years

That would be an average of 60 women a year

That would be a new broad he smashed every sixth day

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Its possible. depends on the city, his looks, and his occupation. If he goes out a few times a week he can pull 3 -4 numbers each time. with 52 weeks in a year you can easily get over a 100 numbers and pursue every one of them.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Two of my boys told me they were over 100 each. Sadly I believed them both. They would fukk ANYTHING. Including other friend's females. With one he stayed pulling quality ass too. He'd just have females tossing it to him when we went out.