Was talking body counts with a homeboy the other day.....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
One of the biggest ducktales I've seen on the coli

You seem young so even if your boy has been sexually active for ten years

That would be an average of 60 women a year

That would be a new broad he smashed every sixth day

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Yea the only way Im believing that is if he was slaying some extra :scusthov::huhldup::merchant: lookin bytches and even then I wouldnt believe it.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I'm at around 14. I'm still single so the number can still grow. Two years ago before I was single I was seriously only at like 4.

About the same here. For the longest I was on like 5 ... the number has probably doubled in the past year just off of being single/mad at my last girl. Idk if I would want 600, that's kind of crazy ... I'm too paranoid about catching something.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i remember a nikka i used to cop weed from told me he fukked 40 hoes his FIRST semester FRESHMAN year... i believed him too cuz i blew wit the nikka a couple times and he had a gang of hoes comin in and out spending money, shyt i almost got some p*ssy fukkin wit the nikka

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
how old is your homeboy??

like 35........

yo aint no liar tho and i known this nikka awhile and i know how he get down........

plus the way it came up in the convo was just on some casual ish...

like i mentioned to him how a chick asked me what my numbers and how i have no idea then i said something like
"what u at, like 200?" to which he chuckled and said nah, im prolly in my 6's....

i mean its a relatively high number...but nikkas is out here fuking man........nikkas is sleeping on reality in here lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i remember a nikka i used to cop weed from told me he fukked 40 hoes his FIRST semester FRESHMAN year... i believed him too cuz i blew wit the nikka a couple times and he had a gang of hoes comin in and out spending money, shyt i almost got some p*ssy fukkin wit the nikka

exactly

like me and homeboy im talking bout was roommates at one point so i know what time it is with the nikka....

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
u average 60 posts a day.........

the average person would find that feat difficult to believe as well

qb4Bish.gif

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:merchant: I can't even count to tell you the truth brehs. But I can say this, out of all the times that I did have sex, I was only unprotected 3 times unless she was pregnant already.......:steviej:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
600 seems a lil high but I won't just say its ducktales. I remember one weekend me and my potnas try to make list and that shyt was depressing. I realized its probably about 20-25 chicks that i knocked down and pretty much forgot about. I stopped when I got to 88and I wasn't even the biggest ho in our click so I can't imagine what some of my other potnas is...

One thing making a list made me ask myself though is, how many is enough? I mean how many broads can you knock down until you feel satisfied? There probably isn't a number so you might as well find a dope chick with good box and keep her on ya team