Was Shooter McGavin really a villain from the start or did Happy Gilmore drive him to madness?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I shyt you not this was on TBS or TNT today and I was thinking the same thing. Happy even murdered his mentor (ok maybe not murder but definitely manslaughter) but everyone shrugged it off like no big deal and what kind of a scumbag grandmother did he have? She never paid her property taxes and the grandfather is never spoken about. Happy even assaulted Bob Barker (and he got his ass handed to him) but he was still given another shot by Claire from Modern Family.
Well that explains why Phil from Modern Family be getting away with everything

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Shooter was a dikk, but no more obnoxious than guys like; Phil Helmuth, Tito Ortiz, Earl Strickland, etc in their respective fields. With greatness comes the ego and doucheyness of a Russian Dictator. Happy was pretty much a stoner who without the forced story of helping his grandma would've been just annoying to see on screen. But that's Sandler's milieu, he likes playing the loveable douche (8 Crazy Nights, Billy Madison, Funny People).

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shooter settin Happy up with "the secret of the pros" :mjlol:

"Yeah right
and Grizzly Adams had a beard!" :beli:

"Grizzly Adams DID have a beard!":what:

:deadmanny:
My whole problem with that scene was that nosy muthafukka just chimed in from about 10 feet away trying to clown. Shooter should have had his ass fired and thrown out of the club house trying to chime in on some Mr. Me Too shyt. Happy was an idiot he wouldn't have known but he had to blow up the spot and make Shooter look bad. Nobody embarrasses Shooter....nobody
5555shY.gif