Was Mass Effect 3 The Biggest Missed Layup In Gaming History? (Spoilers)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending was fine. Its no coincidence that sci-fi/fantasy shows, movies , and games always get their endings criticized. For whatever reason people are incapable of properly dealing with the ending of media based on that type of fiction.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
The ending was fine. Its no coincidence that sci-fi/fantasy shows, movies , and games always get their endings criticized. For whatever reason people are incapable of properly dealing with the ending of media based on that type of fiction.
:stopitslime: The reason so many people have an issue with its ending is because it removed player agency. It’s not hard to understand. You can’t compare this to something like The Rise of Skywalker, bad as its ending was too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with the destroy ending. Reapers dead, Shepard lives. That's all I care about.

That seems to be the canon ending judging by the "ME4" teaser they released.

Fred.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That seems to be the canon ending judging by the "ME4" teaser they released.

Fred.
My guess is ME4 is going to pick up where ME3 left off and end with the Andromeda initiative, or Liara is going to find Shepard in cryosleep and we learn what happened to everyone from Liara through flashbacks. The ending from ME3 leads me to believe that Liara is going to put together a team to find Shepard. Angry Joe made a good point years ago that the crew would've never left Shepard behind, Joker who is the best pilot in the galaxy would've found a way to save Shepard and the Normandy.

• Dap
Reactions: hex