was Mal right about the Breakfast club

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
its doing numbers better than other platforms because of their subs compared to others on youtube.

Which proves the point that they have the bigger audience and arent going anywhere. Its harder to fall off if u have the bigger audience and do better numbers than everyone else with the same guests everyone has.

Desus and Mero, Brilliant Idiots, Everyday Struggle, Ebro, and Sway could all have the same guest and wouldnt do half the numbers.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Which proves the point that they have the bigger audience and arent going anywhere. Its harder to fall off if u have the bigger audience and do better numbers than everyone else with the same guests everyone has.

Desus and Mero, Brilliant Idiots, Everyday Struggle, Ebro, and Sway could all have the same guest and wouldnt do half the numbers.
Well Mals point was the breakfast club " falling off"

If u take out controversial guest then you realise the type of pointless people they are now bringing on in the recent months

Do I think they will fall completely off ? No , but not everything lasts forever

And with so much podcasts , instagram live( Camron addressing the mase issue) and things of that sort , guests will soon be hard to come by( cutting out the middle man)

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really ignored me saying charlemagne said he'd fck a man and he'd suck a man dck if a man was raping him.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Well Mals point was the breakfast club " falling off"

If u take out controversial guest then you realise the type of pointless people they are now bringing on in the recent months

Do I think they will fall completely off ? No , but not everything lasts forever

And with so much podcasts , instagram live( Camron addressing the mase issue) and things of that sort , guests will soon be hard to come by( cutting out the middle man)
Breakfast club interviews tons of positive people with a message that don’t get that type of platform nowhere else. Are those the people you call pointless?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Breakfast club interviews tons of positive people with a message that don’t get that type of platform nowhere else. Are those the people you call pointless?
Let me correct myself , Im talking about the reality guests they have on.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Breakfast club has way more important guest than the occasional reality guest.
again in recent months other than the guests with controversial topics , their guests/ interviews have been flat

Same ol people at times also.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
All I can say is I used to listen to breakfast club automatically on my morning drive. Now I default to Ebro in the morning, or even Steve Harvey. Ebro seems to have hit a good lane and I enjoy the dialogue lately.
Ebro also has great interviews .

BF is just messy and aren't prepared when a guest shows up .

They don't know when their album is coming out or projects dropping :smh:.

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Angela+Yee+2017+BET+Experience+Celebrity+Basketball+hK82au_aJuol.jpg

I still love Angela Yee ... she’s just a damn cutie pie to me :wub:

the rumor is that Angie likes young nigs

One of you kats in your twenties looking for a sugar momma should holler