Mal from Joe budden podcast said that the breakfast club is over

dude might be right , TBC is no the same

they only start to show respect to safaree bcz of this dic pic :francis:

dj envy : is that really your meat ?
:dame:

they really turn into chatty patty gossip like wendy williams
why the fukk angelaa yee called Michael Blackson ex for :childplease:

they are trying to hard

If you notice they play bias in interviews.........they were caping for Kevin Hart cause he is a friend to the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Mal from Joe budden podcast said that the breakfast club is over

dude might be right , TBC is no the same

they only start to show respect to safaree bcz of this dic pic :francis:

dj envy : is that really your meat ?
:dame:

they really turn into chatty patty gossip like wendy williams
why the fukk angelaa yee called Michael Blackson ex for :childplease:

they are trying to hard

Can you post the video where Mal talked about it?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe people who say TBC is over with or is dying never hit the target. If TBC is over with or is dying it's not because Envy or Angela Yee or the guests. It's because of charlemage. All he wants to talk about is gay this, homo that, trans this, d*ck that. Then all he want to do is talk about is how he want the worst for people who he claim is homophobia or predujice against gay people. Then all he want is gay and lbgt guests up there. He push the same exact agenda on the brilliant idiots. All he do is make non funny gay jokes to derail any subject or topic into talking about something gay. Then he hate on DJ Envy because he wants to be the star of the show then he ruins every conversation by turning it into something too serious or too personal or bias. Basically he's washed and burnt out and need to retire from all media and let somebody take his place on TBC and brilliant idiots.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe people who say TBC is over with or is dying never hit the target. If TBC is over with or is dying it's not because Envy or Angela Yee or the guests. It's because of charlemage. All he wants to talk about is gay this, homo that, trans this, d*ck that. Then all he want to do is talk about is how he want the worst for people who he claim is homophobia or predujice against gay people. Then all he want is gay and lbgt guests up there. He push the same exact agenda on the brilliant idiots. All he do is make non funny gay jokes to derail any subject or topic into talking about something gay. Then he hate on DJ Envy because he wants to be the star of the show then he ruins every conversation by turning it into something too serious or too personal or bias. Basically he's washed and burnt out and need to retire from all media and let somebody take his place on TBC and brilliant idiots.
You think its over yet you are aware of everything he has been doing which means you are a faithful watcher :laff::laff::laff:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Angela+Yee+2017+BET+Experience+Celebrity+Basketball+hK82au_aJuol.jpg

I still love Angela Yee ... she’s just a damn cutie pie to me :wub:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

dikk Talk!
dikk Segment!

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I doubt you watched TBC before 2015 as that’s what they’ve always been known to be about

I waned in them over the past year but now they have the podcastvits easier for me to listen. shyt is hilarious and I think Charlamange is the key piece of their team

Yee is boo too :wub:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dikk Talk!
dikk Segment!

That's what Charlemagne want his entire career to be about. Dikk talk and dikk segments. Last week on the brilliant idiots he said he would f*ck a man because he ain't homophobic. This week on brilliant idiots he said he was suck a nikka dikk if a nikka was raping him.

His whole beef with Monique is because she got beef with Lee Daniels (A gay black man)

His beef with Tyrese is because Tyrese played a pastor that was trying to pray the gay away on a TV show (Lee Daniels TV show)

He was talking mad shyt about Lil yatchy then Lil yatchy drop his album cover with 2 dudes kissing and Charlemagne became the biggest Lil yatchy fan/dikk rider ever

If he take a shot at white people on brilliant idiots Andrew will get offended and start taking shots at gay people to get Charlemagne back because he knows that's the only thing that can get Charlemagne sad or mad or emotional

Charlemagne is bored if anything else is being talked about besides gay and homosexual talk. He hates talking about or hearing about woman/man relationship or sex acts. He hates it with a passion. He would rather talk about or hear about man/man relationships or sex acts.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I remember back in the breakfast club used to be lit as fukk. It was fresh and new with hella guest, jokes and some messy topics. Now it's like they begging for controversy. I wouldn't be surpised if this deus and mero beef was just staged for a boost in rating for both sides

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think its over yet you are aware of everything he has been doing which means you are a faithful watcher :laff::laff::laff:

I'm a faithful listener because I like DJ Envy and Angela Yee. I used to rock with all three of them until I realized Charlemagne want the show to be all about him and he is a miserable person and he pushing a gay and homo agenda and all he talk about is gay this gay that. He do the same thing on brilliant idiots. Listen for yourself I'm not lying about nothing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People like chatty patty, so it's nor going anywhere and probably why Michael Blackson got any views.

I havent watched a TBC interview all year

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This shyt with desus and mero was all set up too. They instantly put out a video about how envy punked them right after the interview. Then they put up a video about how mc hammer put envy up to it. If a nikka was really heated about something somebody said he wouldn't need somebody to tell him to say something. He would've checked them as soon as he saw them. He didn't even seem mad. Desus and mero don't have anything to promote or new to talk about. Why were they there?

I used to fukk with ctg until that book came out and he put himself on a pedestal like he's better that other black people. He capes for gay trans and white people more than black people now.