Was Listening to Issac Hayes on Youtube and Was Recommended this Japanese 80's Artist [Check Update]

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
so dudes who study music styles..

who were the black artists they used as a blueprint to formulate this city pop?

this stuff is fire, but sometimes i wanna listen to english stuff

Off the top of my head SOS Band, Chaka Khan, New Edition and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

SOS Band had a heavy influence on this joint:

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
Found this story under the plastic love video. if it's not :duck: then :wow:

"I remember growing up in Japan when I was 10. I had just stepped out of a book store , and a pretty girl the same age shyly held out her hand to me and asked me if I wanted to walk around with her . This song was playing on the radio where we stopped to have ramen together . She never gave me her name , but told me a day to always meet her to hold hands and walk or picnic . I finally got her name a few months later - Mitsuki . We became close friends , but my parents took a job to America when we were 13 , so I had to leave her , both of us in tears and snot . I would send her letters , and she would send letters back . At 22 , she suddenly stopped mailing me . I thought she was gone . 5 months later , she was at my door in America , with her hand out to me when I opened the door . We're married in our 40's now , and we've taken walks through multiple cities together across the world and we always stop someplace that has noodles and play this song on our phone . Thank you Mariya . Your love may be plastic , but mine is beautiful thanks to this song . If you see a middle - aged couple with or without their kids with them , holding hands and acting like teenagers or even young kids in Tokyo browsing the shops , its us ."

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Midnight Pretenders mix that I mess with heavily. The show is called Sukeban Detective, a real campy show back in the day. Check it out if you have the time.

夢の続き

A personal favorite of mine gives me Dreaming vibes from Kate Bush.

When y'all catch up to 山崎ハコ (Hako Yamazaki). 青い信号 (Green Light) is a bop.

:shaq: