Was I the only one who thought the sister on 'Coming to America' looked much better than the love-

Was I the only one who thought she was better looking

• Yes

Votes: 53 54.6%
  • Hell No!!

Votes: 32 33.0%
  • Now that I think about it u right

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This attempt at pandering backfired because they're not in the same lane looks wise and if you palette swapped them, lisa would still be badder.
Nice try.
Stop discrediting the beauty of lighter skinned black folks to big up darker skinned folks.
A and B will still apply
A.)Colorstruck hoes will absorb all the thanks and still fukk with who they wanna fukk with
B.)Colorstruck nikkas will still continue liking what they like

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Oh yea a young Victoria Dillard too:wow::takedat:

ZyiDp3z.jpg

MV5BMjE0ODA0Mzk5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODUxMTcy._V1_.jpg

tumblr_lyuxzomSSi1rnaz59o1_500.gif

I thought this woman was very beautiful

Never thought that about the light skin sister.

The other sister, the one who barked like a dog, the flower tossers... Even the mom

All looked better than lisa:francis:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This attempt at pandering backfired because they're not in the same lane looks wise and if you palette swapped them, lisa would still be badder.
Nice try.
Stop discrediting the beauty of lighter skinned black folks to big up darker skinned folks.
A and B will still apply
A.)Colorstruck hoes will absorb all the thanks and still fukk with who they wanna fukk with
B.)Colorstruck nikkas will still continue liking what they like
What

The

Hell

Are

U

Talking

About???

LMAO another person mad at my OPINION. EVERY single woman posted in here looks better than Lisa

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
quick film buff question

If you had to cast Cleo McDowell's dead wife...who would it have been?
Think about it.
I like how the film mentions her only once (Marry Darryl, not the goat herder I don't want you to struggle, like me and your mother had to)

my choice
Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air.png

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refer to this woman as ugly brehs
:francis:

67e9dc1ba2ff420881da3d7222cf4fc7--shari-headley-black-women.jpg

I think he was creating context. Among a group of beautiful women I guess he could have said she was the least beautiful. Kind of like the weakest alpha in an alpha pack.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think parts of the film went over some heads here. As the script is written and the film is shot, Lisa is NOT supposed to be a beauty queen. The woman he was engaged to is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the film(and she was). Quite as kept there were some BAD chicks in the club montage too.

Did you guys not watch the film or are you still stuck on "my wife has to be the baddest chick breathing" ideas from teenage years?
Hakim noticed Lisa when she was doing public speaking for the charity drive.She was the book keeper for McDowell's.

"I want a woman who will arouse my intellect as well as my loins"

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I think parts of the film went over some heads here. As the script is written and the film is shot, Lisa is NOT supposed to be a beauty queen. The woman he was engaged to is supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the film(and she was). Quite as kept there was some BAD chicks in the club montage too.

Did you guys not watch the film or are you still stuck on "my wife has to be the baddest chick breathing" ideas from teenage years?
Hakim noticed Lisa when she was doing public speaking for the charity drive.She was the book keeper for McDowell's.

"I want a woman who will arouse my intellect as well as my loins"
Yea yea i know all that shyt

Lisa was still subpar in my book. And i'm specifically talking about looks in here