was Franklin wrong to abandon Lamar to work with two old white guys?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Payouts are different based on gameplay dude. No need to be hostile.
Im not being hostile...:russ: I just was letting you know that shyt to get the max was easy... That's all no problem...:wow: go with Rickie, packie and the better driver to get the dirt bikes... Everyone should be hitting 300k on that first heist unless you picked that dumbass norm and he died on the overpass :bryan:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
No Franklin made the right decision to abandon Lamar... Lamar was a troublemaking incompetent bum while Michael and Trevor was about big money scores with bank heists and other high level fukkery.

:unimpressed:I truly never understood why Lamar has any fans at all... Franklin had to babysit and clean up all his constant messes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No Franklin made the right decision to abandon Lamar... Lamar was a troublemaking incompetent bum while Michael and Trevor was about big money scores with bank heists and other high level fukkery.

:unimpressed:I truly never understood why Lamar has any fans at all... Franklin had to babysit and clean up all his constant messes.

People love lamar cause he's the livewire every group gang has that crazy a$$hole in it :beli: but they not the brains of the operation...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
People love lamar cause he's the livewire every group gang has that crazy a$$hole in it :beli: but they not the brains of the operation...
So Lamar is the GTA version of this breh
giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Because despite his immature bullshyt, he's down for whatever and always has your back.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Because despite his immature bullshyt, he's down for whatever and always has your back.
You definitely need to have a plan with someone like him, cannot let him lead ANYTHING :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For Franklin, Michael (Organized but Betrayal) and Lamar (Chaos but Loyal) represented two balances. Franklin saw Michael & Trevor at first as a revelation, a chance to work with professionals to make money with people who were committed. When you spend all your life with Lamar, it feels like another get-quick rich scheme that will blow up.

So no, he wasn't wrong, plus it taught him too of when to stop. He saw the horrors of trying to continue this life by friends betraying each other. Yet he knew Lamar despite his chaotic nature would always be loyal to him.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He went from living in his aunt house going on dummy missions
To working with PROFESSIONALS who had organized planned missions with million dollar payouts :unimpressed:
I remember when I first went to Michael house and saw how he was living, one the first things I did was go play tennis :blessed:

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
He wasn't wrong to leave Lamar, but I feel there were better options than becoming some lackey to a couple of white dudes.

:yeshrug:

If you pay attention to the dialogue, Michael or Trevor did not respect Franklin or see him as their equal. Trevor especially.. on multiple occasions, he straight up punked Franklin.

Lamar, for all his faults, at least had a backbone. I believe the original plan was for Lamar to be a main playable character. I wish they would've went with that, because I couldn't stand playing as Franklin's docile ass.