was Franklin wrong to abandon Lamar to work with two old white guys?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You talking about the final heist? Because 41mil sets you up for life.

41 mil? :hhh: I don't speak 'broke' :russ:

I need a couple billion off playing the stock tip missions after the heist by the time I'm done :takedat:.

Lester coming through to help me build this generational wealth, that I promptly turn into a fleet of high end sports cars with the matching matte black paint job, guns, planes and various haircuts :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm talking the first heist at the jewelry store. That one heist took Frank from possible pennies to guaranteed dollars in one effort. He got $260,000 in cash. If Franklin kept his head on straight and only spent $50,000 a year, yeah he's in LA, he would have let's say 3 years of cash AND Lester's stock market missions to play.

Yes, 3x50 is 150, but you still need emergency cash just in case. A good chunk would stay untouched if I was Franklin.

$260k payout?!? :what: nikka I made 300k+ on that first heist easy...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Sometimes you gotta put your ignant bros on the backburner so you could come up.
Trust me when I say, cats will try to pull you into bullshyt quick.
I ain't mad that he stepped away to make shyt happen. Ain't like he forgot where he came from.
He came back and put him back on.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You forgot the part where Franklin got Trevor and Michael to help save Lamar while they weren't fukking with each other.

LD was getting caught up in a lot of bullshyt and getting set up all the time

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
41 mil? :hhh: I don't speak 'broke' :russ:

I need a couple billion off playing the stock tip missions after the heist by the time I'm done :takedat:.

Lester coming through to help me build this generational wealth, that I promptly turn into a fleet of high end sports cars with the matching matte black paint job, guns, planes and various haircuts :blessed:
flip 20 of that 41 in redwood cigarettes :shaq: