Daps
IMG-9168.png

I’ve read the book, watched the movie countless time annnnndd… I don’t know

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I like to think so. Everything else just seemed to work out for the guy. It tracks that he would chase a drug addicted destructive woman with multiple unresolved issues around the world, smash raw, not catch that package, and end up with the only good thing she left behind, who also didn’t catch that package if memory serves

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I like to think so. Everything else just seemed to work out for the guy. It tracks that he would chase a drug addicted destructive woman with multiple unresolved issues around the world, smash raw, not catch that package, and end up with the only good thing she left behind, who also didn’t catch that package if memory serves

I'm not so sure

1914.jpg

:troll:

Daps
I think the kid is his.

They did smash after all on that one rainy night.

Jenny gotta have THEE SADDEST story I've ever seen in a movie with white people. Sexually and physically abused as a kid, kicked out of college because she needed to make side $$$ in Playboy mag, got hooked on drugs...and on and on.

Jenny had the brains and zero luck. Forrest had an IQ of 70 or 75 yet was probably the luckiest mf outside of that and was a great athlete, soldier and millionaire.

Would a person rather have a 140+ IQ and bad luck or be borderline mentally challenged but live a charmed life and succeed at everything you try?