St louis
the movie was shyt.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen the theatrical cut but I liked the ultimate edition. I've read that it fixes all the problems that the theatrical cut had.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
No it wasn't it was still an incoherent mess, with characters acting out of character. Worst Lex Luthor since the campy 70's version.:scust: And a Superman even more pathetic and stupid than in MOS. Batman was a murdering psychopath whose goals and objectives made zero sense.
I agree with all of this. I thought I was watching Hancock vs Punisher :stopitslime:

And the Ultimate Edition gave it better pacing but it is still bogged down by its multiple problems.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was mediocre

imo I never had any expectation for it to be good fr, batman vs superman just seems like a bad concept. And you just knew that their conflict will consist of one decent fight scene before the real villain reveals himself

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If you've got 20 minutes:

It actually explained quite a bit for me and made me look at things such as the Martha scene much differently. I'm still not sure what to think of the film though. It's very divisive for a movie that is supposed to be pivotal in setting up another cinematic universe.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not the worst film ever made, it wasn't even the worst movie to come out that year, but it was still very poorly made. The movie lacks and internal logic and has a bunch of plot holes. The directors cut is a bit better, but not enough to make it a good film. Zach Snyder's visuals are world class, but he's a god awful storyteller and that weakneess is fully on dislplay with Batman V Superman.

Man of Steel was a better made film (and I say that as someone that hates that movie). Suicide Squad is more entertaining than Batman V Superman, but it's easily the most poorly made DCEU film to date.

Expectations really hurt Batman V Superman too. You had people claiming it was going to be one of the greatest comic book movies ever made and that it'd "easily" make over a billion dollars.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Only reason I don't regret seeing this trash in the theater is that I left work, still on the clock, and sat thru it. At least I made more than the $15 I spent on it

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean like Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Spider-Man featuring Iron Man :mjlol:

Anybody saying that either of those movies would "Easily" make a billion is fukking stupid. Only a handful of movies period have ever made a billion. The only comic book movie that's probably a lock to make a billion any time soon is Infinity War.