Warriors fighting to keep the last play in spot. Draymond: Let me get ejected in the first quarter.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: Dude is a selfish troll- Spark what fire, it was a 6-6 game with 8minutes or so to go in the FIRST quarter. Dudes have barely broken a sweat yet and he's talking about sparking a fire like it was late in 3rdQ and the team was struggling/not playing with energy

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
All the hand wringing over Draymond is fake...the nba and bball fans were giving him passes for years and rhe Warriors were more than happy to overlook it...

Why all the pretend angst now.....

In fact I bet in the postseason he is gonna blow up at a key moment, get ejected and a squadron of idiots are gonna claim he shouldnt face any repercussions cause it might swing a series

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

He's just a fukking narcissist that's been enabled for too long. It doesn't help that WAY too many people have been calling this guy a Hall of Famer, saying he was the most important player on the team, etc. The guy was a terrific role player who was elevated to superstar status for reasons that still mystify me.

The Dubs and the league coulda nipped this shyt in the bud a long time ago but kept giving him passes that nobody else would get. The guy sucker punched his own teammate last season and he didn't miss a single game. We had A LOT of people on this board co-signing that decision too with Draymond's insane track record. Think about how fukking crazy that was.

I'm with you, but some people just enjoy chaos and disruption. They find it "entertaining". Hence why you'll STILL get Draymond defenders.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

Dammit, was going to post the MJ but looked through the thread and beaten to the punch.
pd.jpg

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For years we been hearing that KD isn’t a leader or vocal enough.

We need to start saying this about steph as well, this nikka has no leadership skills either. He has enabled and allowed this type of behavior for years as well.

They day 1s and they won 4 championships:manny: