Warriors fighting to keep the last play in spot. Draymond: Let me get ejected in the first quarter.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

oh nahhh, there's not a single shred of a decent upbringing in that face :dead:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Honestly, the Warriors making the postseason is a waste of time.

They're not championship contenders and they won't go past the first round against any of the top 4 teams in the West, hell I wouldn't pick them to beat the Lakers or Suns in a play-in matchup.

So what exactly are they playing for at this point of the season? Just to play an extra game or two in mid-April, lol.
Who wants to miss the playoffs?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

He's just a fukking narcissist that's been enabled for too long. It doesn't help that WAY too many people have been calling this guy a Hall of Famer, saying he was the most important player on the team, etc. The guy was a terrific role player who was elevated to superstar status for reasons that still mystify me.

The Dubs and the league coulda nipped this shyt in the bud a long time ago but kept giving him passes that nobody else would get. The guy sucker punched his own teammate last season and he didn't miss a single game. We had A LOT of people on this board co-signing that decision too with Draymond's insane track record. Think about how fukking crazy that was.

Ur still mad poole got decked?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
id just trade him asap

steph still has alot left... gotta trim the fat since nikkas wanna play games with money and theory

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Who gonna trade for that nikka? :dahell:
good question

you gotta pay someone off or take a risk

I stuck up for him but I wouldnt keep him at this point :yeshrug: people battled me for it... and I'm a KD fan... I love Harden and Kyrie....I love the way the Nets owner handled shyt. Draymond is out of control because they let him get away with it at this point. I'd have to drop him just to prove a point. Cant bench because he's wasting cap. I'd rather give Curry the run he deserves :yeshrug: They arent gonna cheat to win or set illegal screens with Draymond anymore... he is fukking up the team.

Here's a funny answer for you. Trade him to Washington for Poole and pieces :russ: just grab a Steven Adams type player to anchor defense and make sure he knows its twilight time for Curry... do your job defensively and grab boards

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
good question

you gotta pay someone off or take a risk

I stuck up for him but I wouldnt keep him at this point :yeshrug: people battled me for it... and I'm a KD fan... I love Harden and Kyrie....I love the way the Nets owner handled shyt. Draymond is out of control because they let him get away with it at this point. I'd have to drop him just to prove a point. Cant bench because he's wasting cap. I'd rather give Curry the run he deserves :yeshrug: They arent gonna cheat to win or set illegal screens with Draymond anymore... he is fukking up the team.

Here's a funny answer for you. Trade him to Washington for Poole and pieces :russ: just grab a Steven Adams type player to anchor defense and make sure he knows its twilight time for Curry... do your job defensively and grab boards
You heard Steph last night, he feels they need Dray to win and trust he would know more than any of us.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
You heard Steph last night, he feels they need Dray to win and trust he would know more thana any of us.
i respect it but im not gonna lie... havent watched basketball in 2 years

loyalty is a motherfukker... id axe him at this point. Extend my career and have an easier time playing at an old age

if nikkas aint loyal to me :yeshrug: on court, I cant work with you. Its about legacy and records at this point

saying "I need Dray to win" but Dray barely playing is an L ... I'm not taking that Kobe, Lebron type end of career. This is what older heads like me complain about, you should be chasing rings now when you're old...not laying down and getting rocked up wack teams. Especially when you're Steph, Lebron, Kd. People take you serious and celebrate on destroying you... even if you are washed. Id avoid that if I had the power to change teammates at this age. If Draymond is a friend... call me after I retire. Bonds and promises only work if you matter still. Dont crash everyone out cause you think you are retiring as a dynasty... could have easily been traded and kept KD and been a better dynasty. Only the main event should call shots... even Rodman had to remain accountable, or id ship his fakkit ass out :russ: all these dudes crashing out teams. I wouldnt hold back shytting on them on some Larry Bird shyt. KD blamed Nash for Kyrie when Kyrie was the problem. Id call him out and kept Harden. fukk acting like fake friends, just take your L and both move on. KD should have kept it real with Westbrook :yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:childplease:

Warriors’ legacy already cemented. Everything from here on is just cake.

Warriors end up having a crazy play-in game and nikkas gonna rewrite all the scoffing they did.
lol we doing that now? Living on past accomplishments so nothing matters? If that’s the case the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls never have to win another game again smh lazy bandwagon bullshyt