Warriors fighting to keep the last play in spot. Draymond: Let me get ejected in the first quarter.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
And Draymond gonna double down and say he don't regret shyt and how he just gotta be him. While Kerr and Steph cry on the team bus out of frustration.
"You know I got thrown out the game but it is what it is. I was really tryna watch Lebron and the Lakers play Memphis"

images

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Honestly, the Warriors making the postseason is a waste of time.

They're not championship contenders and they won't go past the first round against any of the top 4 teams in the West, hell I wouldn't pick them to beat the Lakers or Suns in a play-in matchup.

So what exactly are they playing for at this point of the season?
For the competition of playoff basketball.:why:

As a fan of basketball you don’t want to see Steph vs Lebron in a win or go home game?

You don’t want to see how Draymond would respond to Jokic giving him that work for a series?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
personally i don't get how steph, kerr, and the club put up with dude. it's like gs needs a goon on their bench not for the opps, but to have someone who can yank dre to the sideline when he starts losing it. smh

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
For the competition of playoff basketball.:why:

As a fan of basketball you don’t want to see Steph vs Lebron in a win or go home game?

You don’t want to see how Draymond would respond to Jokic giving him that work for a series?
noone want to see Dray kicking joker in the balls for an entire series

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You can’t just call a ref a bytch ass nikka lol but that’s the precedent they’ve set. He’s been talking to them like that for years with not close to enough ejections.