Warriors Acquire Kelly Oubre Jr.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AD sweepstakes? Even if there was one please tell me how the Warriors would be in it.
There isn’t an AD sweepstakes. I just used him as an example off a big time FA. The Warriors didn’t have cap space. Trading the TPE and getting a guy that increased their tax bill had no effect on their ability to grab someone.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Mavericks and Rockets as currently constructed are still better than the Warriors I forgot about the Thunder so I will give you that one.

I'd take Warriors over Rockets. Houston has no bigs left and lost their best wing defender.

Crazy that GS has Minnesota's 1st (with protections) next year too.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They will have a playoff team with Curry, Russell, Oubre and Wiseman I think.

People forget how underrated Steph Curry is.
The Warriors will be back in the playoffs but this idea that they're returning from the dead to be in the Finals is over the top
Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Jazz
Mavericks
Grizzlies
Suns

that's 7 teams right there better than the Warriors

I don't put that Warriors team above the Blazers especially with Roco but that's their competition I guess for 8th

Bruh Steph ain't doing shyt without another perimeter threat playing alongside him
No to the bolded. They'll be a 5/6 seed

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The Warriors will be back in the playoffs but this idea that they're returning from the dead to be in the Finals is over the top

No to the bolded. They'll be a 5/6 seed
I honestly don't see the Lakers nor Clippers as constructed being so good we can't knock them off in a 7 game series after we sure up our bench this weekend.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And what moves have the Lakers and Clippers made?
Schroeder on the Lakers front...Clippers got rid of Doc...I understand your insinuation but they'd need a total game changer to make them unbeatable...and I don't see any in free agency they could logically sign.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Schroeder on the Lakers front...Clippers got rid of Doc...I understand your insinuation but they'd need a total game changer to make them unbeatable...and I don't see any in free agency they could logically sign.
I'm not saying they're unbeatable but I don't see 4 wins in 2 weeks over Grandmaster Bron and a chip DNA AD and company. The Clippers yes but it can go either way.