Warriors Acquire Kelly Oubre Jr.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OKC got more for Oubre than the Wizards got and he ain't ever suit up for them.

Ernie Grunfeld :scust:

WOAT level GM.

Porter, Oubre, bout to lose Bertans in FA - somehow this dude is always on the worst end of a deal and spending a ton of $$. He's lucky Beal said he doesn't wanna be traded (yet).

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm like oubre a lot. He's the anti wiggins. Plays with a lot of dog in him and actually cares. He and wiggins both Kansas wings. So there's a connection.

Oubre obviously been on my radar since my wizards drafted him. He's interchangeable at the 2/3.

I don't know about the money though. Is Golden state in a position to make moves to significantly reduce their luxury tax other than the disabled exception they'll get?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
WOAT level GM.

Porter, Oubre, bout to lose Bertans in FA - somehow this dude is always on the worst end of a deal and spending a ton of $$. He's lucky Beal said he doesn't wanna be traded (yet).

How is he the woat of all time GM when the porter and oubre deal were grunfeld the former Gms moves and not Tommy shepherd?

You not aware it's a new GM in place now.

Daps
WOAT level GM.

Tommy Sheppard is the GM now, and he's already said the first priority is re-signing Bertans.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good move. Still, the Warriors being aynthing more than a plucky 6-8th seed still depends on Wiggins developing into something more than an empty 20/5/5 guy if they cant trade him for a very good back court player (extremely unlikely).

But its still a good move. Draymond can fall back into a more comfortable role for his probably last prime year.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think Oubre is still best suited to come off the bench, but if he does not, Wiggo should play the 2 and Warriors would need to adopt a defensive identity.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Why are people acting like this move takes the Warriors out of the AD sweepstakes or something?

They had a big ass TE that was expiring and used it.

Owner said fukk it and is willing to pay more tax to get some talent.

AD sweepstakes? Even if there was one please tell me how the Warriors would be in it.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How is he the woat of all time GM when the porter and oubre deal were grunfeld the former Gms moves and not Tommy shepherd?

You not aware it's a new GM in place now.

I forgot he was fired last year. The Oubre and Porter trades were on him though.