Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ prostitution stings though..... what a waste of resources. who the hell cares if someone wants to pay for sex? that's between the two people involved.

it's a complaint issue when they run stings. they normally only go for street walkers aka low hanging fruit.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chicks prob got to the room, saw he was a celeb and raised the price on him.

Still though, he should have never put himself in that situation :snoop:

[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

that's when you tell them you got everything on camera(even if you don't) in case they try to pull something.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
When my wife lived in Tampa, she did a lot of volunteer work at the Childrens Cancer Center there. Said that Shawn King, Lynch were real cool, but Sapp was a DBag there as well when he came.

Hopefully he don't start trappin' :manny:
I lived in Tampa briefly. My ex worked for an advertising agency that did a lot of promotions for Tampa. I got to go to a few where I got to met the Buc players. I met all the players you are talking about. What you are saying is correct. King and Lynch are down to earth. Sapp has a dikk head personality. I don't feel sorry for people who act like that and get knocked down off their mountain. Maybe he will be more humble.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Human trafficking is a huge issue.

don't spew feminist propaganda. most are indy girls of age that at least graduated high school and most go to college or have been to college.

yes some are under-aged trafficked or overseas traffic slaves so to speak. Ya know, those girls at AMPs do struggle to speak English, but they ain't all trapped in a bad situation.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
don't spew feminist propaganda. most are indy girls of age that at least graduated high school and most go to college or have been to college.

yes some are under-aged trafficked or overseas traffic slaves so to speak. Ya know, those girls at AMPs do struggle to speak English, but they ain't all trapped in a bad situation.
You don't know wtf you're talking about. Shut the fukk up.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
if dude wasnt such a a$$hole a part of me would feel sorry for him because hes never getting a job like this again and hes broke
I give no fukks. lol It's quite an achievement to be on top and make millions of dollars. Most won't be able to do it. You don't have to stop and talk to everybody by any means. I can't stand groupies, but being a dikk just to be a dikk isn't cool. Karma is a bytch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have known better than to fukk around in Arizona of all places.

If he gets fired than give TO his job:ld:

I hear that Sheriff Joe dude got MAJOR beef with pimping & ho'ing because his daughter turned to drugs and ended up getting pimped by nikkaz.

That's why Arizona treats it like it's the worst offense ever.It's personal

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
sapp has less to lose cuz at least he ain't married.

Greg Anthony apologized to his wife for his "lapse of judgment" but pleaded not guilty today to soliciting a prostitute. His wife is a doctor.

chere.jpg

greg-anthony-wife-chere-lucas-anthony-pics-photos.jpg