Warren Sapp Arrest Video (Hilarious)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Once u go in that room just say u want a lawyer, don't answer questions.

I learned the hard way... well I got lucky... I had made up my mind to tell the truth once I was told to go downtown but once I sat down and the cop starting going off the story I told him before hand, I was like ya and continued with the duck tale story.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
A hall of famer paying for sex.....

Barkley out here still getting dome at 50 and not paying for it... only thing chuck got busted for was speeding going to get dome...

This was from years ago

former Phoenix Suns player and NBA star Charles Barkley told police he was in a hurry to receive oral sex from a female passenger when he ran through a stop sign drunk early Wednesday, a police report states.

The report, released late Wednesday by Gilbert police, details how Barkley not only made candid references to his impending rendezvous with an unnamed woman for oral sex, but also how he at least half-seriously implored a civilian police employee to help him get out of the DUI bust.

The 11-time NBA All-Star was arrested, cited and released on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and being impaired to the slightest degree. Gilbert police Lt. Pete Smith pulled over Barkley's black Infiniti SUV at 1:30 a.m. after it rolled through a stop sign at about 10 mph near 75th Street and 6th Avenue in Scottsdale.

Read more: http://archive.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/12/31/20081231Barkley31-ON.html#ixzz3Xu6YvHdx

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Breh was doing the math at the end like

Hol up wait..

I gave 300 to one and the 300 to the other and all I wanted was to fukk and KIM :sad:

And they rob me and say I assaulted them and I'm the one Goin to jail? :wtf: :dwillhuh: :why:

Then he realized that NFL network shyt is over :mjcry:

The list of people :laff: at this is so long but I'll name a few

-Brandon Marshall
-Jeremy Shockey
-Chidi Ahanatou
-Keyshawn
-Strahan
-Ross
Mike Sherman
Eric Weddle

Last edited: