Warren Sapp Arrest Video (Hilarious)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This shyt reminds me of the dumbest criminal alive skits on Mad TV:mjlol:
He was talking hella casual to the cop like he just knew he was going home afterwards "So yeah I gave both of them $300 a piece for some head but one of them kept talking while she was sucking my dikk so I said shut up and use that mouth on me ":dead:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He was talking hella casual to the cop like he just knew he was going home afterwards "So yeah I gave both of them $300 a piece for some head but one of them kept talking while she was sucking my dikk so I said shut up and use that mouth on me ":dead:
:mjlol: What in the world was this nikka thinking. He probably got to the point where he lost all hope and was like "fukk it. At least let me keep it G":bryan:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
They're showing fine for me. I used to have the same problem with TMZ videos before I started watching them on Google Chrome. Use Chrome's browser and it should show.
Thanks it worked in chrome.

To me it sounded like he was chucklin a lil bit n his voice was crackin like it was earlier In the tape. But I can see where ppl would think he was crying.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:mjlol: What in the world was this nikka thinking. He probably got to the point where he lost all hope and was like "fukk it. At least let me keep it G":bryan:
That's not it because in the second video he broke down and said the cops told him that they was going to take his statement so they can put a charge on the girls but then the cop told him they had to charge him since he admitted to participating in prostitution :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Thanks it worked in chrome.

To me it sounded like he was chucklin a lil bit n his voice was crackin like it was earlier In the tape. But I can see where ppl would think he was crying.
Yeah, he was laughing to himself. I thought he was crying when he put his head in his shirt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Sapp hit that "noooooooo wayyyyyyyyy" like 30 times in that second video :dead:

:mjlol:@ Sapp paying three hundred to one girl only for her to stand in the bathroom
And he kept calling out to God after doing what he did. I can't cast any stones but that was funny.