Warren buffet a savage, told his daughter to kick rocks

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:

I understand wanting your kids to work hard for what they want but come on dawg :mjtf: ..$41k for warren is like me giving someone $0.25 cents.
When he was a youngster, $41k felt like a million dollars

Calhoun

Rookie
Daps
im born and raised in Omaha. In the east side of town know as North Omaha that chick has been buying up real estate for years. I once worked at the fur store and she bought a 30.000 dining room set. She has crazy money and she’s known to be difficult.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The relationship between Warren Buffett and his daughter is definitely intriguing, but it’s hard to grasp the whole picture.

She asked for $41,000 because she wanted to remodel her kitchen to fit a high chair.

He probably laughed in her face.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Think about this brehs.... she wanted $41k to remodel her kitchen to fit a high chair breh.....something that would only have a practical use in her house for 2-3 max.

You definitely don't live in reality if your logic tree takes you to the conclusion that you need to remodel instead of just moving the high chair in and out of the kitchen when it's time to eat.

Daps
You know his family better than him? Rich children are notorious for squandering wealth. He gives them all the same rules. They get some mills at a certain age and that's what they have to play ball in life with.
Rich parents are too narcissistic to admit THEY fukked up their kids.

They think giving the child all the financial advantages = love.

If the kids turn out well, their egotistical bytch azz will take all the credit but then put everything squarely on their kids when the kids fail. Front Running azz parents.

Most of em just weren't that great as parents but can't admit they fukked up. Children are a reflection of you, not just when they succeed.

Having said that.....$41k for a high chair remodeling is ridiculous.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is in her 70s and is wealthy herself. I think some here are under the impression that she is a twenty-something birdbrain