Warren buffet a savage, told his daughter to kick rocks

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:

I understand wanting your kids to work hard for what they want but come on dawg :mjtf: ..$41k for warren is like me giving someone $0.25 cents.
He’s absolutely right.

She lived with that man for how many years and couldn’t pick up any game on how to handle her money?? Why does she need to borrow money at all?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I understand wanting your kids to work hard for what they want but come on dawg :mjtf: ..$41k for warren is like me giving someone $0.25 cents.

I truly believe warren buffet simply likes to make money just to look at the number on a screen increase. it doesn't really seem like he enjoys his vast wealth like most of these other billionaires.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Knowing that he’s most likely already helped her so much in life that she doesnt need to work… I wouldve told her to kick rocks too

Time to get a job. Better yet, if I was him I would make her work for me

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

nah, 41K is still 41K. Nobody just casually asks for that amount of money normally.
You ask for a few hundred hear and few hundred there. Pops my fridge broke, can i borrow something to replace it?
Not dad i randomly decided to remodel my house but i figured you cover the expense for me.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
nah, 41K is still 41K. Nobody just casually asks for that amount of money normally.
You ask for a few hundred hear and few hundred there. Pops my fridge broke, can i borrow something to replace it?
Not dad i randomly decided to remodel my house but i figured you cover the expense for me.

lol breh, we talking about a billionaire, $41k is a few hundred to warren lol..yall nikkas confused...I'm not saying he gotta give it to her but its all relative

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol breh, we talking about a billionaire, $41k is a few hundred to warren lol..yall nikkas confused...I'm not saying he gotta give it to her but its all relative
were talking about a finance person. 41K is not some casual expense. If someone in his business randomly said they spent 41K on office supplies he is used to asking questions. a billionaire like him would literally be the last person to just throw that amount of money away.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I truly believe warren buffet simply likes to make money just to look at the number on a screen increase. it doesn't really seem like he enjoys his vast wealth like most of these other billionaires.
:manny:
-That all depends. Maybe what he enjoys isn't the same as other billionaires or has nothing to do with money. If I had billions the public wouldn't be hearing about me "enjoying" it either.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
-I can respect this

Christmas must be Fiya :banderas:

And let's not forget this was in the 80's...Adjusted for inflation, that's over 100k, Just to make room for a high chair for her baby.

"She needed to make room for the high chair, but Warren's response was to tell her to "go to the bank like everyone else."

Warren was like "You want 40 bands to make room for a high chair?":mjtf:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

He might be on the spectrum. He was a investing/stock savant from a young age..all his little quirks... almost robot like lack of emotions (which is also what makes him a great investor)

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't know if I would be like that, but generational worth like Buffet has can create monsters from people.

I wouldn't leave all of my wealth to my kids. Enough to thrive, but I definitely not enough to "do nothing".

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
41k so she could "make room for a high chai for the baby" how big is this high chair, how small is this dining room