Warren buffet a savage, told his daughter to kick rocks

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:

I understand wanting your kids to work hard for what they want but come on dawg :mjtf: ..$41k for warren is like me giving someone $0.25 cents.

Panthro11

All Star
Daps
chappelle.gif
I hope he added “with yo broke ass”

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
breh can donate to every cause except his family, thats flaw :what:
You know his family better than him? Rich children are notorious for squandering wealth. He gives them all the same rules. They get some mills at a certain age and that's what they have to play ball in life with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His kids got a sizable inheritance from their grandfather….. They are not hurting one bit…. Even his daughter eventually agreed that she probably should have went to a bank. Not sure when this actually happened, but his eldest daughter is like 70. Buffett is in his 90s and has his generation’s mindset when it comes to money and work ethic….

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The relationship between Warren Buffett and his daughter is definitely intriguing, but it’s hard to grasp the whole picture. She might have pushed back when he tried to teach her about investing, which is something that can happen in families. A lot of times, if someone seems bitter or resentful, there’s usually more going on beneath the surface.

I’m not one to dive deep into their personal lives, as family dynamics can be super complicated. But it’s interesting to think about how being tough on kids can sometimes cross a line. It must be tough for Buffett to see his daughter asking for a loan, especially since she had access to great schools and plenty of opportunities to succeed. You’d think someone in her position would be financially stable, so it does raise some questions about her situation.

:manny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Warren is quoted as saying " I'll give my children enough money, so they feel they can do anything, but not so much that they could do nothing.". So he broke/ breaks off his kids, but not so much they become spoiled, socialite brats.
:ehh:
-I can respect this