Warnock vs. Walker Run-Off Election Thread

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm saying it's a purple state.

Dems have been winning in GA since 2020.

Watch Biden take it again in 2024.
Your first mistake is conflating state elections with national elections. Same shyt in Florida when folk thought Florida was Democratic because Obama won...Republicans fumbled the bag running a babbling CTE idiot and by spending much less ad money than Dems on this race...any half competent white man would of smoked Warnock

Daps
Hold on hold on.

Ain’t you a MAGA Trump supporter ? Why are you in here running games ?

@Neo The Resurrected ONE agaim failing to call this Republican shill out is baffling to me.

Lmao at TLRepublicans trynna switch their narratives. What the fukk am I seeing ?

:mjtf: breh, I didn't know this dude was MAGA.

My bad, I have a lot happening in life now and I don't have the mental space to keep up with who is who outside of probably 5 ppl on this site.

And even if I did, I'm not about to argue with these crazy MAGA folks. I have better things to do with my time.

They're losing. That's all I need to happen. As long as MAGA folks lose, I'm good.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So are you saying Georgia is officially a democratic state now?

Your first mistake is conflating state elections with national elections. Same shyt in Florida when folk thought Florida was Democratic because Obama won...Republicans fumbled the bag running a babbling CTE idiot and by spending much less ad money than Dems on this race...any half competent white man would of smoked Warnock
its not.

the state assembly is 2/3rds republican

Last edited:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Atliens came through :blessed:

09195021344cef6502a3052b3868f171.gif

Daps

MAGA aint voting for someone who's competent in any sense of the word. They want a crazy election denying Trump acolyte.

If that was a Mitt Romney or a John McCain type of republican running in GA, most of the MAGA folks who voted would have stayed home.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The story coming from this election is that Warnock won because some sane independents and moderate GOP voters voted for Warnock. These same people voted for Kemp over Stacey Abrams.

Another story from this election is that there is a large Republican voter base that will vote for any retarded idiot with a (R) next to their name. Therefore if you can put a Kemp type Republican in that slot, you would reduce the risk of independents or moderate GOP voters jumping to the Democratic ticket and you would have a bigger voter backing to win the election.

The final story from this election is that Georgia does not fukk with Trumpism. In a Biden/Trump 2024 rematch, Trump is likely to lose Georgia again.
Yep.

Georgia is NOT a purple state.

This is just a republican fukk up.

Not yet....Its trending that way...but people moving to GA gotta move outside of ATL

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
MAGA aint voting for someone who's competent in any sense of the word. They want a crazy election denying Trump acolyte.

If that was a Mitt Romney or a John McCain type of republican running in GA, most of the MAGA folks who voted would have stayed home.
So what type is Kemp?