☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kemp's term expires January 2027. It would make sense to run against Ossoff in 2026 as the sitting Governor. He would be the clear favorite.

You're right that he may want to run for President. I think that would be a stupid move on his part. Running for Senate is the safe bet.
theres major rumors kemp is setting up 2024 apparatus. and Ossoffs term is up in 2024.

ossoff's full term started with the 2018 run off. Warnock was running to fulfill the last 2 years of that seat.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

Daps
Good stuff.

The fact that it was this close tells me Senator Ossoff is toast in 2026 and Senator Warnock is toast in 2028 if they are facing a 'Moderate' Republican.

Nah. Radical Republicans vote for crazy radical republican candidates at a higher clip than moderate Republicans ever voted for moderate republican candidate.

This is the zenith of the republican party that we're currently witnessing. They are giving it their all.

It's only downhill from here.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I lived in Henery County for 18 years and it still blows my mind how much it changed from when I moved there to by the time I moved out. That shyt is basically a safe version of Clayton County now :pachaha:
Bruh I didn’t even know Henry was majority black till a couple months ago. Seem like the only parts of Henry with all the white folks now are the Eagles Landing area & the area around Ola High School

I’ve been living in clay co since 97..we use to go to Henry county to get away from the bullshyt in clay co.

Sadly gangs have made their way into Henry County. It’s not bad but unless they stop that shyt now it’ll be another Clay co in 20 years.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Nah. Radical Republicans vote for crazy radical republican candidates at a higher clip than moderate Republicans ever voted for moderate republican candidate.

This is the zenith of the republican party that we're currently witnessing. They are giving it their all.

So are you saying Georgia is officially a democratic state now?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's sad that it was that close, Warnock should have steamrolled Walker.

Hold on hold on.

Ain’t you a MAGA Trump supporter ? Why are you in here running games ?

@Neo The Resurrected ONE agaim failing to call this Republican shill out is baffling to me.

Lmao at TLRepublicans trynna switch their narratives. What the fukk am I seeing ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So are you saying Georgia is officially a democratic state now?

Another MAGA in here trynna run interference. This guy here is the true definition of an agent. Don’t be fooled by him at all. For all we know dude is a alt right CAC cosplaying black on a hip hop forum. He was going way too hard for Trump and Republicans.

Daps
theres major rumors kemp is setting up 2024 apparatus. and Ossoffs term is up in 2024.

ossoff's full term started with the 2018 run off. Warnock was running to fulfill the last 2 years of that seat.

The story coming from this election is that Warnock won because some sane independents and moderate GOP voters voted for Warnock. These same people voted for Kemp over Stacey Abrams.

Another story from this election is that there is a large Republican voter base that will vote for any retarded idiot with a (R) next to their name. Therefore if you can put a Kemp type Republican in that slot, you would reduce the risk of independents or moderate GOP voters jumping to the Democratic ticket and you would have a bigger voter backing to win the election.

The final story from this election is that Georgia does not fukk with Trumpism. In a Biden/Trump 2024 rematch, Trump is likely to lose Georgia again.