Warner Bros. gaming unit has been put up for sale.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'lll be surprised if anyone takes em up on it. Hell Netherrealm is the only dev worth taking from that list, and you actually get the Mortal Kombat IP with the purchase.

If EA does it.. then it will be time to update the meme

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
Take two got the GTA and 2K faucet, dont think they need to buy out more IPs

EA coming for it, will all their bad publicity they gonna leverage the MK franchise

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Please no Take-Two or EA
EA would have to include stock options (not uncommon in buys though) to afford this now I believe

dont get me wrong, EA has money and is still turning about $1 billion profit a year which is crazy good for any company, but im not sure they have $4 billion saved up for a single purchase either, if that makes sense

it would definitely take some debt to acquire and im not sure a lot of companies during this pandemic are ready to willingly put themselves in more debt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
$200 billion in debt? How is that even possible?

Disney has about $100 billion in debt

dont get it confused, almost all these companies are billions in debt to continue purchasing shyt for them to expand

but then want to judge our credit :pachaha:

what these CEO's tell us "living above our means" while they buy out some random up coming app in silicon valley for $100 million that goes no where :pachaha:

im sure if someone did the math on it, if the banks stopped giving out these $20-40 billion loans to these companies, the country would probably be in a better place :pachaha:

These companies basically use their own revenue, to pay out employees - then get loans to buy new companies, putting their current business up as asset (thats why when you see places like 24 hours attempt for Bankruptcy they are looking for someone to buy their debt) forever putting them in debt

but let a regular person attempt that :pachaha:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
EA would have to include stock options (not uncommon in buys though) to afford this now I believe

dont get me wrong, EA has money and is still turning about $1 billion profit a year which is crazy good for any company, but im not sure they have $4 billion saved up for a single purchase either, if that makes sense

it would definitely take some debt to acquire and im not sure a lot of companies during this pandemic are ready to willingly put themselves in more debt

doesnt matter.. i dont want EA or Take two to bid and win. I do not want those 2 studios near WB.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A company is debt is no big deal .. its all a matter of how you spin it..

i own 4 houses... do you say i am 2miilion in debt or i own 4 houses.... only when payments arent made and the creditors come after you does it get spun into "debt"