Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader (December 7, 2023)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Coli really missed with this one, guys you own fukking planets and are practically an interstellar king that is second only to the Emperor of Mankind (the god of the imperials) and a rare few others. You have just taken hold of an ancient space faring dynasty and some of the plot and schemes coming your way are game of thrones like. Still not interested Coli?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this is a great fukking game. finally clicked for me over the weekend

its a lot of fukking reading tho so :mjlol:

I was considering this, but was scared off by the reviews mentioning gamebreaking bugs. Is it fixed enough now?
always thought those bugs were kind exaggerated due to day 0 stuff and the patch frequency has basically solved all that anyways
It's Warhammer... you're not supposed to be a good guy. Everyone is evil, some are just mroe evil than others.
they tell you early straight up you gotta choose what tragedy you like most and they never come off of that. actually loving it rn

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I was considering this, but was scared off by the reviews mentioning gamebreaking bugs. Is it fixed enough now?

It’s an Owlcat game so expect the odd bugs here and there. I can only speak for myself but I haven’t encountered any game breaking ones yet. They seem to be patching this periodically and with plans for DLC hopefully they don’t abandon this like they did Kingmaker.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did fix a lot of things with the patches. Its fukking annoying though. They rebalanced a lot of things and fixed a lot of talents which is great but if you play it at launch you pretty much have a ruined initial first story experience which sucks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and people think the character creation in BG3 took a while.

brehs…. im doing some real homework for this shyt :whew:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I keep starting over after finishing act 3.
i got a problem with how act 3 just *starts* without giving you any kind of indication of what you're about to do or be stuck with for the next few hours.

act 4 though.... there's planets with doors labeled straight up [DRAFT] and hanging animations on enemies becomes almost the norm. i like the game a lot but man this is egregious no matter how i look at it.