Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader (December 7, 2023)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Real gamers fukking with this over BG3
:whoa:Hold off there buddy can’t be out here getting blasphemous. BG3 is the GOAT but I know Owlcat done knocked it out the park. Everything they have dropped has been amazing and I know they have killed it with this one.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
All 3 of the 40k fans on thecoli are copping day one:blessed:
With this and the show Cavill is working on the fan base could get bigger. That is if they don’t fukk up the show, such rich lore they need to focus more on other aspect of the universe as opposed to space marines. A show done focusing on the Primarchs and the emperor of mankind would be.:wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:Hold off there buddy can’t be out here getting blasphemous. BG3 is the GOAT but I know Owlcat done knocked it out the park. Everything they have dropped has been amazing and I know they have killed it with this one.

Its not better than Pathfinder[. Nicer looking sure but it ain't fukking with Wrath at all.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It’s not better than Pathfinder[. Nicer looking sure but it ain't fukking with Wrath at all.
Personally I would put it above both Pathfinder games. There is to much put together with BG3 that just makes it that much better.

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
With this and the show Cavill is working on the fan base could get bigger. That is if they don’t fukk up the show, such rich lore they need to focus more on other aspect of the universe as opposed to space marines. A show done focusing on the Primarchs and the emperor of mankind would be.:wow:
That shyt would be dope but who could handle making a show or movie series that covers the unification wars, the great crusade then the horus heresy? :wow: the budget would be retarded

Space Marine 2 is probably the best shot they have to expand the fan base as long as Saber makes the most of this delay time and the multi-player gotta slap like the first one

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That shyt would be dope but who could handle making a show or movie series that covers the unification wars, the great crusade then the horus heresy? :wow: the budget would be retarded

Space Marine 2 is probably the best shot they have to expand the fantasy as long as Saber makes the most of this delay time and the multi-player gotta slap like the first one
Breh She hulk budget was apparently 25 mil an episode so if trash like that can get such a budget we can only dream.

Chef

All Star
Daps
40k on a nice run of competent games right now :wow:

The GOAT sci-fi IP just needs a high quality live action show or movie to really pop off
This is why I love 40k is the vast amount of variety of stories that can be told. Imperial Guards, Inquisition, Gene Stealers, so many different perspectives to carry the fiction. :ohlawd:

My breh put me in the Horus Heresy audiobooks. I’ve been hooked :whew: