War is Not the answer! Pray For Israel & Palestine Brehs: #10 USC Trojans vs #21 Notre Dame Fighting Irish

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
washington huskies as well now :mjgrin:
They will be losing soon also.

PAC 12 bumness is inevitable :mjlol:

There is always teams like Oregon and USC hyped up until a big game comes and they are:unimpressed:

Every year is the same. But these goofies think they are play off teams:mjlol:

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Didn't see this coming, not gonna lie. Pathetic outing. Lot of NFL GMs attended that game, I wonder what they think about Caleb's outing. Lot of interior pressure, LBs playing great coverage...
He could end up sliding to a decent team that needs a QB. I’ve always said that’s the better situation IMO. If Mahomes went number 1 overall and went to a sorry ass team, would he be the Mahomes we know today? Maybe, but maybe not. It will be interesting how this game affects Caleb’s future.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Didn't see this coming, not gonna lie. Pathetic outing. Lot of NFL GMs attended that game, I wonder what they think about Caleb's outing. Lot of interior pressure, LBs playing great coverage...

That he’s still a good qb a bad game doesn’t necessarily pull from his natural talent

USC and UCLA fixing to have me break my cocaine free streak.

Ayyyooo

It should quiet him being a generational can’t miss prospect that teams should tank for. He’s been the same player for 3 years

That term does get tossed around too loosely but the kid is damn good, but sometimes it’s hard to blow past circumstances and just win out

Lincoln Riley doesn't coach up QBs. Look at Spencer Rattler today. Night and day from when he left OU

Nah, spencer was hard headed, he still is just not as much, i will say look at Jalen under lincoln, and look at murry and baker

You a Buffs fan :laff:

Ayyyoo

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That he’s still a good qb a bad game doesn’t necessarily pull from his natural talent

Ayyyooo

That term does get tossed around too loosely but the kid is damn good, but sometimes it’s hard to blow past circumstances and just win out

Nah, spencer was hard headed, he still is just not as much, i will say look at Jalen under lincoln, and look at murry and baker

Ayyyoo
Are certain circumstances finally playing a good team?

Let’s be real this dude will finish college with least impressive resume of a heisman in a long time

And he shouldn’t have won the heisman last year

broller

Veteran
Daps

Let’s be real this dude will finish college with least impressive resume of a heisman in a long time

Who do you think should have won it?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Ayyyooo

Ayyyoo
Jalen, Murray, and Baker are all transfers. That’s the point. He gets the kids ready made. He’s not coaching anyone up. He knew he was leaving Oklahoma and you see it in how Spencer was coached to last season at OU. He regressed.

vino

Superstar
Daps
USC should #25 as a courtesy ranking before being removed.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jalen, Murray, and Baker are all transfers. That’s the point. He gets the kids ready made. He’s not coaching anyone up. He knew he was leaving Oklahoma and you see it in how Spencer was coached to last season at OU. He regressed.

Jalen was a some what finished product but he def polished him up, and i think Jalen admits it

Baker was not a finished product he got replaced after an injury and he wasn’t all that at tech

Same with murry,

I think Lincoln gets more credit than he deserves, but you can’t down him totally

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who do you think should have won it?
Hooker was the leader before he got hurt

Stroud didn’t win because he lost to Michigan

Caleb won because he played well against ND last year bad they were missing both starting corners

The TCU QB finished 2nd in the race :dead:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

He beat good teams and lost to them

Peyton could never beat Florida so…. What are we saying

And least impressive boy stop

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He beat good teams and lost to them

Peyton could never beat Florida so…. What are we saying

And least impressive boy stop
What good teams has Caleb beaten? He lost to the best teams he played last year

And Riley did not improve Jalen. Jalen improved in 2018 backing up Tua.

Go take a look at the SEC chip game from 2018 and tell OU Jalen is different from that player

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
What good teams has Caleb beaten? He lost to the best teams he played last year

And Riley did not improve Jalen. Jalen improved in 2018 backing up Tua.

Go take a look at the SEC chip game from 2018 and tell OU Jalen is different from that player

In his 2 years at usc and 1 at ou he never beat any team that’s worth a damn, really ?

Yeah it was the games leading up that he wasn’t starting at the time, the point was Lincoln got him more consistent to the 2018 chip game week to week vs his early struggles with passing, reading the defense and trusting his instincts again i said polished not made him