War is Not the answer! Pray For Israel & Palestine Brehs: #10 USC Trojans vs #21 Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I love this. At CU, we just focus on the next game. We aren't good enough to look ahead. UCLA is the next game. That's where our focus needs to be. I don't worry about how others look because every Saturday got its own story
You are NOT a Colorado fan man, cmon.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So is Caleb still talkin' that—refusing to go to certain teams that want to draft him and stay in school another year bullsh*t? :comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
USC fanbase on here is some cool ass nikkas but yeah, ya'll haven't impressed me bro. Ya'll have beat some bad teams, and at times it wasn't impressive at all. I had a feeling a good team would mop the floor with ya'll.
A few are okay but most of them nikkas, hoes. They soft just like their team. Oh run Ricky run ass nikkas

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
USC fanbase on here is some cool ass nikkas but yeah, ya'll haven't impressed me bro. Ya'll have beat some bad teams, and at times it wasn't impressive at all. I had a feeling a good team would mop the floor with ya'll.

Team been on funny time all year. Last year's team had less talent but would scrap even if they were outmatched. This year :scust:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I already got one 2 weeks ago.... :dead: ...right @Ruck ..... :laff: ....

So what you’re sayin is.. avi’s are working now huh?

:jbhmm:

You see this @Regular_P ??

I thinks lil jit is playin you for a sucka. :gucci:

I ain’t forget. You?

Ask @smitty22 I heard he was ducking....but that bruh asleep now.... :dead: ....

That bozo @smitty22 is untrustworthy and shameless. :scust:

Even @Ruck said he didn't know him. :gucci:
Yall not gonna continue to interrupt my sleep with this bs. For the 1000 time

:BrutusMane: . Yall free to change your own avi, screenshot it and change it back. :brutus: . Don’t forget you owe me too @Regular_P:ufdup:. I don’t like this narrative you trying to paint. Slandering my good name. :brutusSpit:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Team been on funny time all year. Last year's team had less talent but would scrap even if they were outmatched. This year :scust:
Naw USC always on :scust: Last time USC was good that Snoop song Drop it like it's hot was #1 on the charts. :dead:

The PAC 12 bumness shows 10 times stronger when playing non conference games:gucci:

Last edited: