War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
apes-war-srgb_dc-1.jpg

If I was standing in the snow and saw that coming toward me Id be like ":sadbron: Aw shyt. :sadbron:"
The gawd with the shotty on fukking horseback :banderas:Summertime is the killing season it's hot up in this bytch that's a good enough reason :demonic::damn:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My only problem is that this clearly should have been the second movie. The actual second movie (Dawn) looks completely pointless now.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure but i think they might be doing 5...but if this is it, its up there with bttf and the og star wars trillogies

They already said they are doing more than 3 remember folks those astronauts that got lost in space haven't landed back on earth.

My guess is that this will be the last with Caesar, the next movie will move years forward and basically be a remake of planet of the apes

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How is it pointless? Dawn showed how and WHY the war started.

Because this movie looks like the second movie but on a larger and more important scale. It's actually the main battle for the world. Apes vs The Military.

The second movie is just an early skirmish between random Humans and Apes.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because this movie looks like the second movie but on a larger and more important scale. It's actually the main battle for the world. Apes vs The Military.

The second movie is just an early skirmish between random Humans and Apes.

But it again, it showed how and why it is Apes vs. the military..... remember the military was COMING at the end of the film. It was because of the skirmish is why there's an all out war.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it again, it showed how and why it is Apes vs. the military..... remember the military was COMING at the end of the film. It was because of the skirmish is why there's an all out war.

Don't argue with that clown, dawn was off the chain and needed to be told