War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
My breh Koba better come back with cybernetic enhancements. Who knew the hardest character featured on film in the last 10 years woulda been a damn chimpanzee? :wow:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some bullshyt.
The original Apes sequel was heavy on the black power tip.
Hell the black man is the only reason the apes were able to get it popping and Ceasar's main allies on the human race
The original where they rebel is dope.

I still feel black power in this

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The last one scared the shyt outta me. Just came off working a 12 hour shift and was tired af. Was watching the late showing with some homies. Fell asleep about 5 times. 3 of which I forgot where I was and woke up like ":dwillhuh::merchant::damn::wtf:". That one reckless gorilla in particular had me shook:heh:

Yoooo that dude had me like :merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

Breh HATED the humans THAT much. To the point he said, "fukk my big homie's opinion, the humans must die"

Koba damn near stole the show with that shyt:whoo:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The Planet Of The Apes reboot franchise got off to a strong start with the James Franco-led Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. While much of the film was adored by critics, the motion-capture technology, which featured Andy Serkis in the role of Caesar, was absolutely stunning.

The franchise compounded on that success with the ultra-successful 2014 blockbuster, Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes. The film saw Serkis reprise his role as Caesar, but added a whole slew of new motion-capture talent. The sequel followed the Apes as characters, not just the people, so there was an entire primate world to be explored.

In 2017, the third film in the franchise will be released, and it's titled War For The Planet Of The Apes. Fans at New York Comic Con were treated to the first look at some of the film's footage, and no one seemed to be disappointed.

Since then, everyone has been waiting on the first official trailer for the movie to be released. The studio has shown Caesar, in all his glory, but no additional footage has reached the Internet.

Luckily, the wait is almost over.

According to Trailer-Track, the first teaser for War For The Planet Of The Apes is on its way, and should debut within the coming weeks. With Rogue One: A Star Wars Story set to hit theaters next Friday, it is believed the Apes trailer will be released in time to screen for theatrical audiences.

According to the report, FSK has listed the trailer as having a 91-second runtime, which is pretty standard for the first teaser of a blockbuster film.

War For The Planet Of The Apes stars Andy Serkis, Woody Harrelson, and Judy Greer, and is directed by Matt Reeves. The film will hit theaters July 14, 2017. You can check out the official synopsis below.

In War for the Planet of the Apes, the third chapter of the critically acclaimed blockbuster franchise, Caesar and his apes are forced into a deadly conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel. After the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. As the journey finally brings them face to face, Caesar and the Colonel are pitted against each other in an epic battle that will determine the fate of both their species and the future of the planet