War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ohh we got a cylon over here. :mjpls:

:skip: fukk them hosts, b. They're supposed to be toys to entertain and tools to help the human race nothing more. Throw the dumbass that made them "self-aware" in the bushes. Not helping at all :camby: I'd take the flawed humans any day.
And I suppose you're more than happy to carry on being whatever they say you're supposed to be too, eh? :mjpls:

The show is unlike all previous incarnations of the Westworld franchise in that it is purposefully focused from the pov of the hosts. If you arent rooting for them, something is wrong with you. The humans presented on the show arent "flawed" - they're irredeemable, and deserving of everything that happens. There were exactly two decent human beings in the first season. One
turned out to be a host
and the other
turned into Darth Vader.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
And I suppose you're more than happy to carry on being whatever they say you're supposed to be too, eh? :mjpls:

The show is unlike all previous incarnations of the Westworld franchise in that it is purposefully focused from the pov of the hosts. If you arent rooting for them, something is wrong with you. The humans presented on the show arent "flawed" - they're irredeemable, and deserving of everything that happens. There were exactly two decent human beings in the first season. One turned out to be a host and the other turned into Darth Vader.

I just can't relate to skinjobs, breh. :dame: They came to be through coding, they're not supposed to be self aware or "alive". I was born, I grew up and I have an expiration date. I have more right to live than they do and I'll never put their existence over a human.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I just can't relate to skinjobs, breh. :dame: They came to be through coding, they're not supposed to be self aware or "alive". I was born, I grew up and I have an expiration date. I have more right to live than they do and I'll never put their existence over a human.
Sounds like you're a future racist :manny:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The show is unlike all previous incarnations of the Westworld franchise in that it is purposefully focused from the pov of the hosts. If you arent rooting for them, something is wrong with you. The humans presented on the show arent "flawed" - they're irredeemable, and deserving of everything that happens. There were exactly two decent human beings in the first season. One turned out to be a host and the other turned into Darth Vader.

Noooooooooo that unexpected spoiler. This is what I get for being up at 3am. Now I need to know who it was thats a host. You son of a bytch.

*goes straight to google*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you're a future racist :manny:

:patrice: Sounds like you're a future race traitor.

I just rather believe in a future where AI doesn't replace humankind.

I remember proposing an idea in a TLR thread that life-like robots should be made for the undesirables to play their sick fantasies on. Better that than real people.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
It seems some apes sided with humans

'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer: Humanity's Last Stand? Plus: What We Saw In Three 'Apes' Scenes Screened By Fox
Surprisingly, not all apes are siding with their own species; the human battalion in the opening scene contains a gorilla. After the humans pepper the apes with machine gun fire, the apes fight back with a volley of arrows. There are significant casualties on both sides; if there was any doubt that Apes was positioning itself as a heart-of-darkness war film, they’ll disappear within the first few minutes.

He appears in the trailer:
Screenshot_20161210_154747.png

Also in the big battle scene both the attacker and defenders seem to be humans:
Defender:
Screenshot_20161210_154742.png

Attacker:
Screenshot_20161210_154745.png

There might be a human civil war

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Noooooooooo that unexpected spoiler. This is what I get for being up at 3am. Now I need to know who it was thats a host. You son of a bytch.

*goes straight to google*
Sorry breh, I'll spoiler tag it. If it makes you feel better, it was kinda obvious early on IMO
:patrice: Sounds like you're a future race traitor.
Some might say current :mjpls:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
shyts gonna be epic.

It's only a trilogy, right?

MTV asked Andy Serkis about that a few years ago when War was in development and this is what he said:

"It's very, very early in where we choose to drop anchor in the next film. It could be five years after the event, it could be the night after the events of where we left 'Dawn,' so it's very difficult to know where the story is going right at this moment because it's being written as we speak. I know that part of the desire for 'Matt Reeves' to do this next movie is about continuing the enjoyment of seeing these apes evolve. So I don't think we're going to see a situation where we're jumping....It might be three films, It could be four. It could be five. Who knows? But the journey will continue. It might not necessarily be summarized or completely fulfilled in this next one. The point being, eventually we know that we're going to end up back at 'The Planet of the Apes,' but whether it's this film or not, I don't know."