WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Very different display than yesterday. Im sure his Heritage foundation and FDD advisors went nuts yesterday at the prospect of having the fiancee at the White House and spent the entire day talking him out of the idea. But I still suspect we may see it play out differently in Congress.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This is a big deal brehs. Probably the most concrete blow to Saudis relations in the US in decades, if not ever, and the story still hasn’t fully developed. Told y’all this isn’t business as usual. They really fukked up.

I don't know breh. I would hope that's the case but unfortunately it will be business as usual.

Saudis buy lots of weapons and turn the oil taps on and off on Washington's demand. They've also been solidly pro-American since damn near the founding of the Kingdom. I don't think this will unravel because of the death of a journalist (who was arrested by Saudis for criticising Trump).

Added to that these aint normal times. There's no real official US diplomacy going on over there..everything is based on personal relationships...MBS/Kushner/Trump... instead of US State policy. Trump probably prefers KSA to countries like Canada :skip:

Morality doesn't really come into the equation. I don't think anything is going to happen unfortunately :yeshrug:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
He was a good dude honestly, and was actually an asset to their country, showing a decent and reasonable face of their intelligentsia and they murdered him. Sad and moronic.

I think what got ppl even more fukked up is the intimate info we're getting.

The fact that we have names of a 15 man squad inc a forensics expert being dispatched from Riyadh with a jigsaw in tow...dude being lured into a diplomatic facility and then screams...before being reportedly dismembered and removed in black bags. That's a lot more hard-hitting than someone simply disappearing.

Dude wasn't even a threat to MBS or some violent revolutionary.

That last clip of him walking into the lion's den :to:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ksasa1-e1533594792720.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
MBS has overplayed his hand. If the US does nothing but other nations will. The reputation of the kingdom will worsen. This will be another nail on the coffin for the decline of the House of Saud.

I could be wrong but one would think this would make the other royals more bold

@thatrapsfan