WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Crown Prince gonna have to cut that check :francis:
SAUDI ARABIA WIRES U.S. $100 MILLION AS TRUMP PROCLAIMS M.B.S. INNOCENT
Meanwhile, Turkish officials have unearthed even more grim details of journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s alleged murder.

Over the summer, the Saudi Arabian government promised the Trump administration $100 million for the U.S.’s efforts to stabilize parts of Syria liberated from the Islamic State, a coup for Donald Trump, who regularly complains about other countries not coughing up enough money on defense. But despite the pledge, one official involved in Syria policy told The New York Times that it was unclear when, if ever, the money would actually materialize in American bank accounts. But as luck would have it, just this past Tuesday, it did—the same day Secretary of State Mike Pompeo landed in Riyadh to get some answers on the fate of Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist and dissident who entered the kingdom’s consulate in Turkey on October 2 and was never seen again. Some people have dismissed the notion that the two events are connected—“The specific transfer of funds has been long in process and has nothing to do with other events or the secretary’s visit,”:troll: Brett McGurk, the U.S. envoy to the coalition fighting the Islamic State, told the Times. But others aren’t so convinced!
Saudi Arabia Wires U.S. $100 Million as Trump Proclaims M.B.S. Innocent

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is all bs , let's end this thread because cheeto will let this go nowhere accept it PUNKS .

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's some evil ass shyt. I had to catch myself because my initial thought was this shyt happens everyday, whatever. We know none of them nikkas gonna stop their business dealings over this. But then when you really sit down and think about it, they killed and cut this nikka up in a fukkin embassy like it was nothing. I gotta fall back from the news. It's making me too cynical and coldhearted. That was some sadistic mob shyt. Dude was going to get documents to get married and got did like someone in a horror movie.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs...they dismembered dude when he was alive supposedly. Unfukkingbelievable.

Also, weirdly enough, the dude in charge of the operation was an African Saudi breh. :francis:

Ahmad Asiri - Wikipedia

264818.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I feel like this was payment to turkey to get the pastor freed ... :lupe:
Actually the money is going to the Syrian Defense Forces aka the Syrian Kurds that the US backs in Syria. If anything its a dig at Turkey. Dont be surprised if Saudi Arabia secretly supports the Kurdish PKK and PJAK to destabilize both Iran and Turkey.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact Trump openly admitting that because of all the money Saudi is giving us, that it shouldn't matter if they killed the dude is crazy. But that's what it is.
actually, its remarkably transparent. Most administrations would just ambiguously refer to the nature of the situation.

This is REALPOLITIK.

Frankly this was always going to happen. Technically, the Saudi's "handled" a Saudi Citizen on "Saudi soil" :manny: