Wanna achieve Legendary Status, then don't push me over the Edge, the return of Trish Stratus and a Tag Team Tournament semifinals match Raw 8/22

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Checking out some of the show last night.

It's a fairly small thing I've noticed for a while now, but some of these refs need to work better on selling the near 3 count. It doesn't look natural in kayfabe. It looks more like they are anticipating it won't be a three count so they pull up short in anticipation rather than in reaction.
  • Ziggler vs. Balor match a solid 7/10. Thankfully Balor won
  • Owens bringing back the old ring gear is a welcome touch to go with the bad ass character. 8/10 match
  • fukk Miz. Hopefully, Lumis has him chained up in a soundproof basement somewhere. 6.5/10 in-ring product, up to a 7.5/10 for the Lumis stuff.
  • Johnny Gargano, and with his NXT music :blessed: Would love to see him get a big push for a top title. Sounds like he's going to get that Bryan Danielson-type babyface role.
  • Edge needs to chill with these high spots given his history. Have always hated watching Damian Priest wrestle even dating back to his ROH days. Biased 7/10
  • Oh god are we really going to get Rhea vs. Beth Phoenix? Please god no.
  • Skipped over most - not all - of the promos and non-wrestling/brawling stuff.
  • Overall rating from what I watched: 8/10

Last edited: