Wanna achieve Legendary Status, then don't push me over the Edge, the return of Trish Stratus and a Tag Team Tournament semifinals match Raw 8/22

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wrestling fans are so damn fickle talking about a honeymoon period :dead:

The whole roster minus a few guys are nxt guys.
This was going to happen eventually regardless. For WWE where else would they come from? Of course the roster is going to be NXT guys, it's their developmental system.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Did you all hear that pop Lumis got? This guy hasn't said anything. Hadn't done anything until tonight when he kidnapped Miz and he is OVER nonetheless.

@Vice Queen I knew this Lumis character could work. Of course you did too but you also want to have his psychotic children. I'm a bit less um, "biased." He has the look. He looks believable. Might be wrestling's best psychopath since Kane. How the fukk did Vince let this guy go? This gimmick is a fukking layup.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Did you all hear that pop Lumis got? This guy hasn't said anything. Hadn't done anything until tonight when he kidnapped Miz and he is OVER nonetheless.

@Vice Queen I knew this Lumis character could work. Of course you did too but you also want to have his psychotic children. I'm a bit less um, "biased." He has the look. He looks believable. Might be wrestling's best psychopath since Kane. How the fukk did Vince let this guy go? This gimmick is a fukking layup.
I don't know about having a white man's babies, but physical attraction aside, the moment I started seeing more of him I knew he was magic. Me and you been talking about him for almost 2 years and we saw the talent, we saw the vision, we saw the potential and you ain't the only one who thinks he can be this generation's Kane. Samuel Shaw understands this wrestling shyt and he's a valuable asset to have around, Triple H sees it and that's how I know Vince is snorting cocaine that has been stepped on 500 times because he let that man go. Who else can say only two words in their entire NXT run and have the audience go crazy? He made us cheer for a psychopath. He was part of one of the greatest WWE love stories. He did all that without speaking. nikka, that's talent. I fukks with him because I recognize the talent and I want him to succeed.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't know about having a white man's babies, but physical attraction aside, the moment I started seeing more of him I knew he was magic. Me and you been talking about him for almost 2 years and we saw the talent, we saw the vision, we saw the potential and you ain't the only one who thinks he can be this generation's Kane. Samuel Shaw understands this wrestling shyt and he's a valuable asset to have around, Triple H sees it and that's how I know Vince is snorting cocaine that has been stepped on 500 times because he let that man go. Who else can say only two words in their entire NXT run and have the audience go crazy? He made us cheer for a psychopath. He was part of one of the greatest WWE love stories. He did all that without speaking. nikka, that's talent. I fukks with him because I recognize the talent and I want him to succeed.
Vince was too busy wondering which paralegal to pay millions to next.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This was going to happen eventually regardless. For WWE where else would they come from? Of course the roster is going to be NXT guys, it's their developmental system.
Exactly! Like why are we acting like NXT wasn’t setup to be a feeder system?
It don’t get no more homegrown than that.

People are talking like “all these NXT guys” like it’s a bad thing triple h is using developmental to groom the. Ext main roster stars. Like if he can’t call up NXT guys then where is he supposed to get new talent from?

At the end of the day NXT is a part of WWE. People are so stupid

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KO vs Gable was wild
Edge vs Priest was really good
the tag team match had good fukkery

Great matches on this Raw
best i've seen in awhile

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Went back and rewatched. That Dexter Lumis spot was some straight up attitude era shyt. I wonder if Corey got in trouble for yelling GODDAM lol. I didn’t even catch it the first time.

Gargano segment was perfectly booked, top to bottom. LMAO @ the baby wrestling chant. Crowd treated that mf like a star, I know he was hyped.

Edit:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
One thing I like that is probably going unnoticed is how HHH is using the roster.

Instead of having everyone reappear every week, guys are being rotated.

Edge wasn't a focus on RAW last week, but he was last night, so Rey and Dom weren't. Drew was on RAW the last two weeks; last night, he wasn't. After wrestling Seth Rollins back-to-back weeks, Street Profits were absent. Gable reappeared after losing that triple threat. Etc.

This is what you're supposed to do with a deep roster.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
One thing I like that is probably going unnoticed is how HHH is using the roster.

Instead of having everyone reappear every week, guys are being rotated.

Edge wasn't a focus on RAW last week, but he was last night, so Rey and Dom weren't. Drew was on RAW the last two weeks; last night, he wasn't. After wrestling Seth Rollins back-to-back weeks, Street Profits were absent. Gable reappeared after losing that triple threat. Etc.

This is what you're supposed to do with a deep roster.
I never peeped that. That's dope. Basically by doing it that way it makes everyone feel special.