Wanna achieve Legendary Status, then don't push me over the Edge, the return of Trish Stratus and a Tag Team Tournament semifinals match Raw 8/22

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Not only is Triple H a student of wrestling, he also has an appreciation for the storytelling mediums such as film and TV.

Rule of three - The rule of three is a writing principle that suggests that a trio of events or characters is more humorous, satisfying, or effective than other numbers.

1. Dexter gets to the barricade.
2. Dexter gets over the barricade.
3. (PENDING) Maybe tonight he finally gets into the ring? I just know he better have his ass in Canada tonight.
:ohhh:

Daps
Not only is Triple H a student of wrestling, he also has an appreciation for the storytelling mediums such as film and TV.

Rule of three - The rule of three is a writing principle that suggests that a trio of events or characters is more humorous, satisfying, or effective than other numbers.

3. (PENDING) Maybe tonight he finally gets into the ring? I just know he better have his ass in Canada tonight.
im-listening-do-tell.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

What if he gets under the ring? :ohhh: