Wandering around with teens Rays Brehs? :Snoop:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
So it’s a different teen…:why:

On one hand the girl posted is obviously not 14, but she already has people on her IG shyttin on her and it could be that it’s the wrong chick

On the other hand maybe she is the accuser, there is no other teen, and she’s extorting him

Either way, mob justice is already wrong and ruining someone’s life in error

The prudent thing to do would be wait for more information. Unfortunately our society—-and a lot of folk on this site—-are so thirrsty to feign moral high grand folk just blindly rush in with mob Justice. Sad

Bro this girl IS no older than 15. The Makeup makes her look just bit older but look up at the old stories from last year. She looks like she’s 12. Online She does act like she older and definitely shows off more skin than a 14 year old should.

This is mostly from 2022. She looks very young in here, you can see the undeveloped features. It felt wrong even being on that page. That boiii gonna have to shell out major paper to get this thing go away. In DR you can buy anybody.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bro this girl IS no older than 15. The Makeup makes her look a just bit older but look up at the old stories from last year. She looks like she’s 12. Online She does act like she older and definitely shows off more skin than a 14 year old should.

This is mostly from 2022. She looks very young in here, you can see the undeveloped features. It felt wrong even being on that page. That boiii gonna have to shell out major paper to get this thing go away. In DR you can buy anybody.

:picard:

You right, i shoulda took my own andvice and not assumed ‘she’s clearly not 14’. Bc I have no clue now. Wait for more info

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Look I'm not excusing what He maybe did, but other countries are different in regards to men smashing teenage girls. Not saying its right thats the breaks. I kind of feel like the only reason the law enforcement/government in DR is acting so vigilant about this is because MLB is pushing them to because in all honesty they don't care and this happens quite frequently in the Caribbean/Latin America

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Look I'm not excusing what He maybe did, but other countries are different in regards to men smashing teenage girls. Not saying its right thats the breaks. I kind of feel like the only reason the law enforcement/government in DR is acting so vigilant about this is because MLB is pushing them to because in all honesty they don't care and this happens quite frequently in the Caribbean/Latin America
The age of consent in DR is 18....

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The age of consent in DR is 18....

- Children in the Dominican Republic are preyed upon by foreigners who visit the island to have sex with youngsters but few sex tourists are punished, a United Nations expert said.

Maud de Boer-Buquicchio, the U.N. special rapporteur on the sale and sexual exploitation of children, said the Dominican Republic is a child sex tourism hotspot.

“The people who go there for that purpose know that they can do this in relative impunity. That it’s easy to get access to children,” she told the Thomson Reuters Foundation following her first visit to the Caribbean nation last month.

You have family overseas? In the Caribbean? Nobody really cares. This is not America. You ever seen a 12 year old walk into a store buy a cigarette and smoke it right there in the middle of street? The world outside of the USA is a different place

Last edited: