‘WandaVision’ Spinoff Starring Kathryn Hahn in the Works at Disney Plus

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A “WandaVision” spinoff starring Kathryn Hahn is in development at Disney Plus from Marvel Studios, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

Hahn would reprise the role of Agatha Harkness in the series, which is described by sources as a dark comedy, though exact plot details remain under wraps. “WandaVision” head writer Jac Schaeffer would serve as the writer and executive producer on the project. Should the spinoff go forward, it would be the first project Schaeffer has set up with Marvel since she signed an overall deal with them and 20th Television in May.

As with all projects in development, Marvel Studios is staying mum on this one. Reps for Schaeffer and Hahn did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.

‘WandaVision’ Spinoff Starring Kathryn Hahn in the Works at Disney Plus (EXCLUSIVE)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Not a bad idea
I bet it’s not just an Agatha show and another character who people want to see will be her foil
Agatha needs someone to bounce off of
They'll probably have her fight with Clea and that'll tie her into Dr. Strange

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They'll probably have her fight with Clea and that'll tie her into Dr. Strange
Yeah true. I’m glad they’re bringing her back though. Let’s see who wakes her up
I mean I'm in, but I don't think this should be her follow up project.

A 3 or 4 part VisionQuest has the potential to be as similarly unique as WandaVision was.
Yeah there needs to be a show where Wanda and someone else tries to piece together vision’s mind and soul