‘WandaVision’ Spinoff Starring Kathryn Hahn in the Works at Disney Plus

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so is this show a prologue or sum?

Wanda got murked in MoM and her kids are made of magic but i remember Agatha sayin sum bout the Scarlet Witch is a nexus being that is the same in all of the multiverse?
this is how Wanda is coming back
it will probably be about resurrecting Wanda and making her kids real
Agatha may be trying to do it to steal her powers again

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
so is this show a prologue or sum?

Wanda got murked in MoM and her kids are made of magic but i remember Agatha sayin sum bout the Scarlet Witch is a nexus being that is the same in all of the multiverse?

Though it was left open for intereptation, there is nothing really that shows Wanda died in MOM. Nobody in that movie could kill her lol, if she's dead is because she took herself out and I really don't think that's the case.

this is how Wanda is coming back
it will probably be about resurrecting Wanda and making her kids real
Agatha may be trying to do it to steal her powers again

838's Wanda is alive and probably going to be held accountable for what happened in MOM. I would expect to see that varient before we see some sort of ressurection, if she's even dead which I dont think she is.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Though it was left open for intereptation, there is nothing really that shows Wanda died in MOM. Nobody in that movie could kill her lol, if she's dead is because she took herself out and I really don't think that's the case.

838's Wanda is alive and probably going to be held accountable for what happened in MOM. I would expect to see that varient before we see some sort of ressurection, if she's even dead which I dont think she is.
please god please! 😻 😻 😻 😻