Walmart/Great Value Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Some Next Level shyt Breh

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have yet to try some salted Ice Cream.

Its just...salt and ice cream? :skip:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Thread got me hungry for ice cream after just eating breakfast. I'm trying to lose weight, brehs. :upsetfavre: I was planning on going to Walmart in a few hours anyway. :damn:

Am I the only dude that will eat a waffle cone straight up sans ice cream?

Haven't had ice cream (in any form) for about 10+ years.
Waffle cone, sugar cone, cake cone... I don't give a fukk :feedme: They're good little snacks. :pachaha:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

Just ate a whole 12 pack in like 2 hours on some lazy shyt playing The Division. Dawg, them bytches are the best ice cream sandwiches I have ever tasted in my life. Most brand name shyt aint got nothing but the basic Chocolate cookie and Vanilla interior, these bytches got the vanilla outside with a caramel swriled and vanilla inside. I had already thought Great Value was the GOAT generic store brand, these bytches took that shyt to another level. I'm buying 5 packs next time I go grocery shopping :win::smugdraper::youngsabo::myman::noah::ohlawd::whew::obama::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

fukk CHOCOLATE :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
Who eats ice cream the doesn't melt.. That is terrible for the body :scust:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
there used to be a drug store called thrifty that had the best damn ice cream i have ever tasted. they closed down in the 90s so now i cant get it anywhere

They still sell Thrifty's Ice Cream at Rite Aid and it's still piff.

Safeway Homestyle Vanilla is that Piff though.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:banderas:

Just ate a whole 12 pack in like 2 hours on some lazy shyt playing The Division. Dawg, them bytches are the best ice cream sandwiches I have ever tasted in my life. Most brand name shyt aint got nothing but the basic Chocolate cookie and Vanilla interior, these bytches got the vanilla outside with a caramel swriled and vanilla inside. I had already thought Great Value was the GOAT generic store brand, these bytches took that shyt to another level. I'm buying 5 packs next time I go grocery shopping :win::smugdraper::youngsabo::myman::noah::ohlawd::whew::obama::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

fukk CHOCOLATE :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
A whole box?? You were puffin' some good green right:patrice:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
there used to be a drug store called thrifty that had the best damn ice cream i have ever tasted. they closed down in the 90s so now i cant get it anywhere
They still make Thrifty Ice Cream. Some hood ice cream shops(that don't make their own ice cream) have it. It was nothing too special imo