Walmart/Great Value Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches Are Some Next Level shyt Breh

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If nikkaz lookin for cheap ice cream/etc? Try the dollar store :manny:

My local joint has shyt like the twix ice cream bars/etc for $1

I been on a semi healthy kick for a while now, trail-mix is a $1 at the dollar store. You can't find it cheaper anywhere else and its decent. They also have most types of candy there so if nikkaz didn't know?
You do now :handshake:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
1612.png

Sometimes it's $2.50/qt :blessed::blessed::blessed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I know his stomache was hurting bad later :mjcry:

as I get older my tolerance for milk / ice cream gets lower :dahell:

before I could eat a bowl of ice cream or a milkshake and be fine

now I drink a chocolate milkshake from cold stone and I feel like someone is punching the inside of my stomache for a hour :dahell:
It really don't fukk wit me at all, yet. I can literally eat a bunch of anything with no problems. I just got a high tolerance to things that cause stomach issues. I don't eat healthy AT ALL, and I barely ever go outside of my 150-160 weight area either. I have a high ass metabolism. I gain and drop tens of pounds often.

I had did 3 months in the county jail early in 2015, came out at 168 pounds. I was happy to maintain that shyt til I broke my leg last July, then I dropped to fukkin 143 by the time I could stand on 2 legs. I'm back up to 154 right now, trying to at least hit 165 and stay there.

Might not be able to tell by the pic, but I'm a cut up ass nikka low key lol, it hurt my soul to go all the way down to 143 lookin frail as hell. I'm almost back to where I want to be.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
:mjlol:

U know that literally every single ice cream sandwich would do exactly the same right breh? They have ingreadients in them to maintain form. If it was touched or pressed on the ice cream would show its melted. That video is dumb as hell breh.

:dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It really don't fukk wit me at all, yet. I can literally eat a bunch of anything with no problems. I just got a high tolerance to things that cause stomach issues. I don't eat healthy AT ALL, and I barely ever go outside of my 150-160 weight area either. I have a high ass metabolism. I gain and drop tens of pounds often.

I had did 3 months in the county jail early in 2015, came out at 168 pounds. I was happy to maintain that shyt til I broke my leg last July, then I dropped to fukkin 143 by the time I could stand on 2 legs. I'm back up to 154 right now, trying to at least hit 165 and stay there.

Might not be able to tell by the pic, but I'm a cut up ass nikka low key lol, it hurt my soul to go all the way down to 143 lookin frail as hell. I'm almost back to where I want to be.
I lost 30 pounds this year eating healthy and shyt and now all the fat food I lovel ike wing stop and milkshakes fukk with my stomache :mjcry:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
NOOOO breh smh the ones that are pure absolute CRACK are the Butter Pecan flavored ones(Great Value brand).
You'd kill yourself eating those, OP. :wow: