When this scene hit myself, your girl and your mama all went
giphy.gif

Ok, you’re right. I’ll give you that.

:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Not being a hater or :dame:, but nah. I understood when they put Idris on the cover, cuz he’s just an objectively handsome dude, but this cat? He doesn’t have a chin or jawline.

:mjlol:
:dame:
Black women lust Michael b Jordan tho

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Status = sexiness for men

There's plenty of us average height, in shape, handsome men walking around getting overlooked because we lack the clout and wealth of those physically and symmetrically equal.
:manny:Charge it to the game.
Wtf kinda dumbazz shyt is this. No this is wrong. Just ask women. If you not handsome you have no sex appeal my guy. Money doesn't get you sex appeal. You "stack money and eat" brehs always make me laugh:mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Wtf kinda dumbazz shyt is this. No this is wrong. Just ask women. If you not handsome you have no sex appeal my guy. Money doesn't get you sex appeal. You "stack money and eat" brehs always make me laugh:mjlol:
So the women on Flava of Love genuinely liked him for his looks righ? You can go play in traffic now, bye bye!
RR3s3hU.gif

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So the women on Flava of Love genuinely liked him for his looks righ? You can go play in traffic now, bye bye!
RR3s3hU.gif
My guy, you will get women, but they won't like you for YOU. They will like you for your MONEY, and once that's gone, expect a divorce. A lot of you "stack paper and eat" simps are in for a world of hurt if that's how you're moving in the dating world:francis:. Also, flavor flav gets low quality of women who are usually trying to come up.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is why you gotta stay in the gym. Nobody would even be talking about him if he didn't get swole for creed and black panther.

Women will do a 180 on a nikka they would've curved in the past once he's looking strong and has some facial hair.