Wallace gets People Magazine 2020 sexiest man alive

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Idris is just a classically handsome breh. Strong, square jawline. Symmetrical face. Tall. He’s the prototype of black masculinity. Michael B Jordan just isn’t a good looking dude. He’s goofy looking, if we are being real.

:yeshrug:
You are BUGGIN'!!!!!

Only contenders for MBJ are Lorenz Tate or Christian Keyes

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My guy, you will get women, but they won't like you for YOU. They will like you for your MONEY, and once that's gone, expect a divorce. A lot of you "stack paper and eat" simps are in for a world of hurt if that's how you're moving in the dating world:francis:. Also, flavor flav gets low quality of women who are usually trying to come up.
My guy, I've met some of these celebrities in person and worked around them. They are no special than you or I. The status is what defines them or anyone for that matter. Judas Priest!! John Legend was once on that list, no homo. :snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
giphy.gif

This is insane....
No homo but you telling me he beat out the likes of Ginuwine, Omarion, Serge, Kelly O'bae, Ron Isley, Pretty Flacko, & Morris Chestnut?

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Not being a hater or :dame:, but nah. I understood when they put Idris on the cover, cuz he’s just an objectively handsome dude, but this cat? He doesn’t have a chin or jawline.

:mjlol:

Thread is about to be full of :dame: comments

:mjlol:

Sunrise, sunset :russ:

The GIF execution in this thread :ohlawd: