Wale talks about not trusting women....

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
stop it fam. you're not thinking about it from his position.

99% of the females he meets, period no matter what time of the day, would go home with him. How do you pick the right one out that bunch?

:rudy: I am thinking about it from his position. Real recognize real. And even then, you gonna make it that easy for a chick get to you like that? Especially when you a dude like him? He should be fukking and dumping them until he meets the right one. How are you in that position and you getting played like a regular joe? Dude is a star, he should be making the girl he wants climb mountains to bask in his light. I aint buying it. And at the end of the day, he IS a regular dude.

:camby:

EDIT:

And I just watched the video....

"How can you trust a girl when married women are throwing panties on stage"
nikka, that aint your problem. That's what your there for. So these women can escape from their problems! If you don't want them, fine. Turn it down, they just there to be entertained.

Even the chick gave him good advice "You can't think the girl YOUR going to be with is going to be like that" Great advice. That's not the type of girl he looking for. And you guys condone this bleeding heart bullshyt? The girl even had enough of his crying and cut him off quick.

Even when I take L's in love, I do like a Saiyan and make myself a better man. Tighten up the game til you get what you want. I cannot condone weakness. I have simpathy................................................................ but I cannot condone or encourage it.

Last edited: