Wale is pulling out the Broccoli City Festival in DC cuz he ain't Headlining

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Rap is like wrestling it seems. You gotta have the “gimmick” or the personality to really make it. The “good songs” that people like, are made thru gimmicks. Wale is pretty much what would happen if Glen Jacobs never got the Kane gimmick. Or if Stone Cold just stayed the Ringmaster. Just another wrestler that’s just there

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The others or more current though, Jeezy has had more success than all of them but he’s on the same line as wale.
When was Jeezy last hit??
You think Wale when you hear DMV/DC not Ari Lennox.
21 Savage is a feature on other artists notable songs.
So people wouldn't go to the show if Wale was the headliner with the same artist lineup???

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
My thoughts and my wife said this about Wale not too long.. we live in the DC area.

Let me say..Im not really a Wale fan, but I respect him to the fullest to even make it out DC to nationwide audiences. Its really a shame that DC dont get behind their artists. Its always some hating ass shyt here. Its trash rappers that come from other cities, but the city gets behind them.

Wale is not a headlining artist ,but looking at that lineup, why cantbhe be in his hometown? This area is ungrateful and non supportive of their own.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I get it... its his hometown... we might not rock with him but im sure people in DC do.

Imagine if the festival was in Chicago and they had lil durk on the 2nd line and artists from different regions on top. Love and respect for the hometown hero first and foremost

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts and my wife said this about Wale not too long.. we live in the DC area.

Let me say..Im not really a Wale fan, but I respect him to the fullest to even make it out DC to nationwide audiences. Its really a shame that DC dont get behind their artists. Its always some hating ass shyt here. Its trash rappers that come from other cities, but the city gets behind them.

Wale is not a headlining artist ,but looking at that lineup, why cantbhe be in his hometown? This area is ungrateful and non supportive of their own.
he has more big records and more monthly listeners on Spotify than ARI. this shyt is kinda ridiculous